What kind of features you want see in next i-MSCP releases ?

• I work on making i-MSCP module based so alternative servers can be used. At start we will allow choose between courier and dovecot.
    Later we can add alternative to any server is need (including module for pure-ftp).

It sounds good!

Postgresql will be eventually supported for users, but not as backend for panel itself (I think this is what jonci asked postgresb db for users)

Yes, I think so, PostgreSQL support for users not for i-MSCP data.

• I long for pursuing possibly keit a Gameserver inklusiver webinterface for start stopen and edit config and teamspeak.

my System :

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 9.13 | Codename: wheezy
    - i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3| Build: 20181208 | Codename: Ennio Morricone
    - Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)
    - LetsEncrypt (v3.3.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)YubiKeyAuth 1.1.0

• yes:blush:

my System :

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 9.13 | Codename: wheezy
    - i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3| Build: 20181208 | Codename: Ennio Morricone
    - Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)
    - LetsEncrypt (v3.3.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)YubiKeyAuth 1.1.0

• No one said DKIM support, so this can be a feature.

Also, it would be interesting to be able to create a primary and a slave DNS server upon i-mscp install with automatic zone transfers (multiserver setup, ispconfig has something like that, but you have to add the transfer zones manually in the panel - i see no plausilble reason for that).

-1 on billing system as there are a few good ones already on the internet and when the api will be fully functional someone just need to create a module/plugin for those billing systems.

+1 for postegresql (users only, not backend), although i see no immediate use from the users

+1 for the openVZ specific config files (at least for apache, beceause the default apache config just kill the memory on an openVZ container)

+1 for full DNS management

• Game Server: Please no. I think a hosting-server should not raped as an gameserver. Otherwise there are enough interfaces for gameserver. And I think that you can run them next du i-mscp.

-1 Gameserver
    -1 Billing (http://forum.i-mscp.net/showth…?tid=170&pid=1158#pid1158)
    +1 Debug ...
    +1 Cronsupport (like Confixx some years ago).
    +1 IPv6(!)

Edited once, last by bastey ().

• I suggest new properties for domains:
    - register_globals (admin + reseller + user)
    - display_errors (admin + reseller + user)
    - disable_functions because exec function may need for some project (admin + reseller)
    - post_max_size (admin + reseller)
    - upload_max_filesize (admin + reseller)
    - global field for admin to add some lines to all php.ini (like zend optimizer, ioncube or others)[hr]
    + one-click function to recreate all config files after edit the imscp template ;)

i-MSCP: GIT 1.5.3-maintenance branch

Edited once, last by Kika ().

• I receive lot of e-mail from the system. I would like to suggest to change the subject of the e-mail to the description of the action (like: "domain.tld changes into reseller's interface") and replace the name of the sender with the FQDN.

• Kika: Please no register_globals.

I have some customer who brought a website 8-10 years ago and they wouldn't like to pay for a new website, so they need register_globals on that's why i suggest this feature.

I think that if the imscp could be edit php.ini variables than the time of developing to edit a new variable only some minutes, so not too much :)