Roundcube plugins (pop3fetcher)

• Hello,

i have some trouble to update the pop3fetcher plugin from 1.9. to 1.9.1

I fetch the source from GitHub an copied over the existing files. like described at https://github.com/morepaolo/roundcube-pop3fetcher
    After that i edited the mysq.sql file and executed it with mysql -u root - p <mysql.sql and i i have to edit the file "main.inc.php". But i cant find this file. Can you please help me to find the right file?

Cause after i did this stept, inside of Roundcube i saw only the information, that ther is a new version - 1.9.1 and nothing changes..

Thank you a lot.

Also i had a lot of other Questions but this on a later time.

Just to explain me, i want to create here a litte server, where all of our familimembers can have there emails and all other things at one place an i thougt, that i-MSCP is the right way to do that. I was til now only a Desktopuser with Linux an so it should be that there can come some stupid questions but i try befor i asked to youse something like google.

Thank you,
    Regards,
    TiDschay

• @Ninos

Did you updated the Roundcube plugin to include last pop3fetcher plugin?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Yes, I did. I'll also release this new version with imscp 1.3.1 :-)

• Hello Ninos,

thank you for that. But what can i do till you release the new version? Is it possible to do anything that it will works bevore the i-MSCP 1.3.1 is come out?

Thank you and Regards,
    TiDschay

• @TiDschay

Hello,

As I've upgraded this plugin, the only things you should do now to make your pop3fetcher work again is downloading all the files from https://github.com/i-MSCP/plug…dcube-plugins/pop3fetcher

The most important files for you are pop3fetcher.php and version.txt - you should change them in your i-MSCP installation (/var/www/imscp/gui/public/webmail/plugins/pop3fetcher directory) and restart imscp_panel service to make it work okay.

• @theqkash,

thank you for that.

I just have a complete other directory on my server. So i thougt, that i reinstall all what i have installed and begin with i-MSCP 1.3.x cause in the first installation i chose 1.3.0 and maybe there are differences, between the Versions and the pathes, that i try it a second time to install and also have the latest fresh installation on my system.

Regards,
    TiDschay

• I released latest version before some minutes ;) Also imscp 1.3.1 is available now

• I just have a complete other directory on my server. So i thougt, that i reinstall all what i have installed and begin with i-MSCP 1.3.x cause in the first installation i chose 1.3.0 and maybe there are differences, between the Versions and the pathes, that i try it a second time to install and also have the latest fresh installation on my system.

No matter what, you don't have to reinstall anything here, just change the files.

• Hello, i changed the files in "/var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins/roundcube-plugins/pop3fetcher", restarted the imscp_panel and go back to the login of imscp.

I log in, changed to the user, start the Roundcube - > settings - > more accounts and can see, that there stand:

Aktuelle Version: 1.9
    Die aktuelle Version ist: 1.9.1 Eine Aktualisierung für Popfetcher ist verfügbar.
    Laden Sie sie hier herunter https://github.com/morepaolo/roundcube-pop3fetcher

So thats all. If i klick to add an Account there is only a blank page.

Regards,
    TiDschay