yes i try to install on an Server with X.
The /etc/network/interfaces is:Code
- source /etc/network/interfaces.d/*
- # The loopback network interface
- auto lo
- iface lo inet loopback
- I just use the latest stable Version from the Website. 1.5.3
- The output causing the chrash is:
- Configuration file '/etc/php/7.2/mods-available/apcu.ini', does not exist on system.
- Installing new config file as you requested.
- Setting up php5.6 (5.6.37-1+0~20180725093819.2+stretch~1.gbp606419) ...
- Setting up php5.6-cgi (5.6.37-1+0~20180725093819.2+stretch~1.gbp606419) ...
- Configuration file '/etc/apache2/conf-available/php5.6-cgi.conf', does not exist on system.
- Installing new config file as you requested.
- update-alternatives: using /usr/bin/php-cgi5.6 to provide /usr/bin/php-cgi (php-cgi) in auto mode
- update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/cgi-bin/php5.6 to provide /usr/lib/cgi-bin/php (php-cgi-bin) in auto mode
- Creating config file /etc/php/5.6/cgi/php.ini with new version
- Setting up php-pear (1:1.10.5+submodules+notgz-1+0~20170904061717.3+stretch~1.gbpe356ca) ...
- Setting up libnamespace-clean-perl (0.27-1) ...
- Setting up libnamespace-autoclean-perl (0.28-1) ...
- Setting up libdatetime-timezone-perl (1:2.09-1+2018e) ...
- Setting up libdatetime-locale-perl (1:1.11-1) ...
- Setting up libdatetime-perl (2:1.42-1) ...
- Setting up dh-autoreconf (14) ...
- Setting up dh-strip-nondeterminism (0.034-1) ...
- Setting up debhelper (10.2.5) ...
- Setting up apache2-dev (2.4.25-3+deb9u5) ...
- Errors were encountered while processing:
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
- [ERROR] autoinstaller::Functions::build: An error occurred while performing build steps
The next time i install the Server without X and try it. But i thinkk i use the GIT-Version in the Future.
I try to install i-mscp in Version 1.5.x on an Debian 9.5 PC
The first error happens when i try to install mysql. The installation crashes with the Info the "mysql/mariadb...." also a new try with the perl imscp-autoinstall -dr fails with the same error.
After a new installation of Debian (i wanted a clean PC) iI tried to choose mariadb and it works. If the installation process is ready i reboot the PC and oh ... no connection to the Internet... i check with ifconfig and so the LAN-Adapter is away. No LAN only lo is up and running.
So i tryed es till now 6 times and my PC is being newly installed the7th time today.
I tryed it with 1.5.1 an there is the same.
Thank you for helping me
Hello, i changed the files in "/var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins/roundcube-plugins/pop3fetcher", restarted the imscp_panel and go back to the login of imscp.
I log in, changed to the user, start the Roundcube - > settings - > more accounts and can see, that there stand:
Aktuelle Version: 1.9
Die aktuelle Version ist: 1.9.1 Eine Aktualisierung für Popfetcher ist verfügbar.
Laden Sie sie hier herunter https://github.com/morepaolo/roundcube-pop3fetcher
So thats all. If i klick to add an Account there is only a blank page.
thank you for that.
I just have a complete other directory on my server. So i thougt, that i reinstall all what i have installed and begin with i-MSCP 1.3.x cause in the first installation i chose 1.3.0 and maybe there are differences, between the Versions and the pathes, that i try it a second time to install and also have the latest fresh installation on my system.
thank you for that. But what can i do till you release the new version? Is it possible to do anything that it will works bevore the i-MSCP 1.3.1 is come out?
Thank you and Regards,
i have some trouble to update the pop3fetcher plugin from 1.9. to 1.9.1
I fetch the source from GitHub an copied over the existing files. like described at https://github.com/morepaolo/roundcube-pop3fetcher
After that i edited the mysq.sql file and executed it with mysql -u root - p <mysql.sql and i i have to edit the file "main.inc.php". But i cant find this file. Can you please help me to find the right file?
Cause after i did this stept, inside of Roundcube i saw only the information, that ther is a new version - 1.9.1 and nothing changes..
Thank you a lot.
Also i had a lot of other Questions but this on a later time.
Just to explain me, i want to create here a litte server, where all of our familimembers can have there emails and all other things at one place an i thougt, that i-MSCP is the right way to do that. I was til now only a Desktopuser with Linux an so it should be that there can come some stupid questions but i try befor i asked to youse something like google.
now i upgraded to 1.3.x and all will work fine
Thank you a lot and you are right. it is my first time i use this fine i-MSCP
So i don't want to disturb you today anymore. Have a nice Sunday,
Best Regards, TiDschay
ok i did it now but when i start "perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure dasnv"
i get the error:
Can't locate iMSCP/EventManager.pm in @INC (you may need to install the iMSCP::EventManager module) (@INC contain
s: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.20.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.20.2 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/p
erl5/5.20 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.20 /usr/share/perl/5.20 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) a
t /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_postfix_smarthost.pl line 26.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_postfix_smarthost.pl line 26.
From where can i get the EventManager Plugin? i searches in the Plugindirectory but could not found this plugin
Iam so sorry for so much questions,