Update 1.2.3 -> 1.2.5 - plugins fail

• Hi,

after my update from 1.2.3 to 1.2.5 today I have the problem, that after activation of the plugins I can only see "Aktivierung läuft..." (activating...) and I get an email showing

But the logfiles show nada, nothing, njet....

The update had no errors.
    All systems running.

Regards

(PS.: Sorry, I am sure I should have read about it somewhere...)

• @ciscllc

Something is wrong with your i-MSCP daemon. Try to restart it service imscp_daemon restart.

And you can also run perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr -v to force the last scheduled tasks to be executed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Athar Any plugin. There is ClamAV, Monitorix, PanelRedirect, PolicydWeight, Postgrey, Postscreen, .....

@Nuxwin
    The request Manager did the trick!

The Debugger did not show me any entries befor.

BTW: imscp-rqst-mngr:

Code
    1. [WARN] iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Use of uninitialized value $postconfValues[0] in concatenation (.) or string at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/ClamAV/backend/ClamAV.pm line 208.
    2. iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Use of uninitialized value $postconfValues[0] in concatenation (.) or string at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/ClamAV/backend/ClamAV.pm line 208.

I am using the ClamAV Plugin 1.1.0 with clamAV and Milter 0.98.7 on a 7.8 Debian 64bit

Regards

• @ciscllc

There is a new Version of ClamAV Plugin available 1.1.2

The ChangeLog of 1.1.1

CHANGELOG

• Fixed: clamav-milter fail to restart (Ubuntu Trusty)
    • Fixed: Possible uninitialized value

I recommend you to update the Plugin to Version 1.1.2

:)

• @ciscllc

Even if the problem was resolved by running the i-MSCP request manager, you still need to check your i-MSCP daemon, else, the error will occurs again. And please, update your ClamAV plugin with latest version as stated by @rockplums ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206