Free SSL certificates through Let's Encrypt

• I already talked with nuxwin about some similiar idea and his opinion was that there aren't enough people are willing to back plugins.

Exactly ;) There is more much raptors (I call them like this). We could maybe give a try with your plan. I'll see in future.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• what do you mean with "raptors"?

my idea would be that ppl cna buy the plugin as usual and as soon as a certain cap has been hit (aka the pot is full), the price tag vanishes.

asperger inside(tm)

• No discussion anymore. As said before, if someone wants to discuss with us, please do it in private. Thanks! If discussion will not stop, I'll close this thread.

• Small update. Plugin is already done, atm I'm waiting for:

• imscp v1.2.18 release
    • Renaming of the Let's Encrypt client to "Certbot" (it's the new name). This is atm in progress and I hope they finish that in the next few days. It makes no sense to release a Let's Encrypt plugin and later provide an update routine to certbot packages.. (and may renaming of the plugin) :)

PS: The name "Certbot" is not official, but you can find it in latest commits of the letsencrypt client. Here's a blog post about that:
    https://letsencrypt.org/2016/03/09/le-client-new-home.html

• You can add extra command options in the plugins config.php file :)