Enable ssl in a installed server

• I want to enable SSL to my server (which currently doesn't have it). What would be the process to upload the main certificate?

• modify imscp.conf and set SSL_ENABLED = yes. Run setup and provide path to key and certificate. To disable ssl SSL_ENABLED = no and run setup again

• It doesn't work, all the steps are automated from the first until 28th, so I cannot provide a valid certificate (or autogenerate a fake one) at any time.

At the end of the setup there's an error on the screen saying this (probably related)

Code
    1. [ WARNINGS ] Servers::httpd::apache_fcgi::disableSite: Site 00_master_ssl.conf do not exists

I am using latest git master (59d28953092fda404bbcfba9f5011dd4a3931670) from June 24th without any custom changes.

On the log I can see this:

• One cannot disable the main site, it seems to me that somehow the 00_master_ssl.conf file didn't get copied with the rest of the imscp install.

• I had the same problem. In the setup you are asked if you want to enable SSL. Press "arrow down" then "space" to select the option, then "enter" to continue... it's a bit tricky, but now it works ;)

• I had the same problem. In the setup you are asked if you want to enable SSL. Press "arrow down" then "space" to select the option, then "enter" to continue... it's a bit tricky, but now it works ;)

I know where the option should be, I've seen it other times, but this time doesn't show up no matter what I try.

• IF you use imscp-autoinstall you have to edit imscp.old.conf. If you use imscp-setup you have to edit imscp.conf. If you are not sure just edit both of them :p

• Ok, great, when you told me to "Run setup", I assumed the autoinstall script, now it works fine :)