ServerDefaultPage not working as expected

• Hi,

I installed ServerDefaultPage to customize the default website of new domain aliases and subdomains.
    However, the default page that is displayed differs from the index.html file in /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/ServerDefaultPage/templates/default/

Till now, I did not change anything in the index.html file. I only installed and enabled the plugin.
    But, in the index.html file, i.e., the title (<title>i-MSCP internet - Multi Server Control Panel - Server Default Page</title>) differs from what I see on the website.

Is this plugin intended for customization of these webpages or do I misunderstand the usecase here?

Regards, Sven.

• Hi,

thank you, I did not expect it in /etc/imscp/skel/, but that is exactly the default page I see at the moment.
    Changing this default page will work for me, so problem solved.

Still, did I misunderstand what the ServerDefaultPage plugin is used for?

Regards, Sven.

• You‘re welcome!! ;-)

I don‘t think so that you missunderstood the plugin!

As i said before, i don‘t use the plugin - I will try it tomorrow for you!

Do you understand German? If yes, feel free to check out this thread also: https://i-mscp.net/index.php/T…Bdefault%2Bpage#post50061

Best regards

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• he missunderstood it. the default page plugin is for when someone acces the server throygh ip or trough inexistent subdomain.

Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206