roundcube plugins can't be enabled

• Hi,

For some reason, I can't enable plugins of roundcube, like the managesieve and password plugin. It's like any change I make in roundcubes /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/config/config.inc.php is not being honored, not even changes to the imap server...

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks!

• After changing the config.php, have you updated the plugins list in the admin panel? Also which imscp-version you're using?

• i-MSCP 1.2.x (GIT) but I don't want to enable a i-MSCP-Plugin, I want to enable a roundcube plugin. Do I need to change something in the i-MSCP admin panel for that?

thanks

• mh, ok, but why would I even need an i-MSCP Plugin? Roundcube has its own configuration file and its plugins, right? Why can't I just put a roundcube plugin there and enable it with roundcubes config file?

• You are using the GIT (development) version, because the most Plugins was adapted to i-MSCP Stable Versions. (see also in the Plugins with witch versions they are compatible)

You can always adjust everything yourself but at your own risk. When your config make i-MSCP unstable then there is no support what I know. ;)

• @Catscrash because after every imscp-update you'll loose the manually added roundcube plugins. Because of that we wrote a plugin called RoundcubePlugins (for imscp), which includes the selected plugins to your roundcube instance after every imscp-update.