Error SpamAssassin plugin

• Hi

I´m tryng to install SpamAssassin but I get this error when I try to activate it trough the panel

Quote from victor531

Plugin::SpamAssassin::_setupDatabase: Couldn't create SQL user for SpamAssassin: Invalid version format (version required) at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Servers/sqld/mysql.pm line 209, <$fh> line 12.Forzar reintentoCerrar

S.O. Jessie
    Imscp: 1.4.6
    Plugins: Opendkim
    Mode: Fcgi

Thanks in advance

Victor

• @Viktor

RDBMS vendor and version? The SpamAssassin plugin v2.0.0 will be released soon. So, I need track and fix the error but for that, I need all info in my pocket.

Thank you.

Note that CHANGELOG for v2.0.0 will be as follows:

• Added: Plugin configuration parameters for the `DKIM' SA plugin (disabled by default)
    • Added: Plugin configuration parameters for the `SPF' SA plugin (disabled by default)
    • Added: Plugin configuration parameters for the `Rule2XSBody' SA plugin (enabled by default)
    • Backported: Changes from https://github.com/smfreegard/DecodeShortURLs/pull/2 (DecodeShortURLs.cf file only)
    • Changed: DecodeShortURLs, DKIM, iXhash2, Razor2, Pyzor and SPF SA plugins are now disabled by default
    • Changed: MILTER default action from `accept' to `tempfail'
    • Changed: Usage of UDS instead of TCP for SPAMD(8p) -- Performance boost
    • Enhancement: Automatically install distribution packages
    • Fixed: Bad ownership set on DecodeShortURLs and iXash2 SpamAssassin plugin files
    • Fixed: Creation of the hourly cronjob for heinlein support ruleset must be atomic
    • Fixed: Creation of the Roundcube plugin configuration files must be atomic
    • Fixed: Creation of the SA configuration files must be atomic
    • Fixed: Cronjobs are not registered when the plugin get re-activated
    • Fixed: Delay restart of SA services in i-MSCP upgrade/reconfiguration mode
    • Fixed: Guess the SPAMD(8p) unix user/group instead of hard-coding them
    • Fixed: Make sure that configuration files are created with expected UMASK(2)
    • Fixed: Make use of iMSCP::Crypt library to generate SA SQL user password
    • Fixed: On plugin reconfiguration, current user preference must be preserved whenever possible (see UPDATE.md file)
    • Fixed: SA bayesian data and user preferences which belong to an i-MSCP email account being deleted are not removed
    • Fixed: SA database must be dropped on plugin uninstallation
    • Fixed: Stop and disable SA services on plugin deactivation
    • Fixed: Synchronize the database and the journal once per training session (sa-learn)
    • Removed: i-MSCP 00_imscp.pre SA configuration file; SA Plugins are now loaded from distribution package files
    • Removed: `use_auto_whitelist' preference from the `userpref' database table as this preference is not settable
    • Removed: Blacklist custom scores (-6) from the `userpref' database table; Default score (-100.00) fit better
    • Removed: Whitelist custom scores (10) from the `userpref' database table; Default score (100.000) fit better
    • Review: Make use of an all-in-one SQL query instead of 6 queries to delete user bayesian data stored in database
    • Review: Exits early if the storage server is not running (cronjobs)
    • Rewritten: Plugin configuration file
    • Updated: Roundcube MarkAsJunk2 plugin from version 1.9 to version 1.10
    • Updated: Roundcube SAUserPrefs plugin from version 1.15 to version 1.16

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Viktor

ALSO:

Can you provide us with the content from your /etc/imscp/mysql/mysql.data file? I think that the SQLD_VERSION configuration parameter has no value in your case, which could explains the problem you're encountering. If you confirm, try a full i-MSCP reconfiguration: perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -danv and once done, check the file again. If all goes well, retry the SpamAssassin plugin installation.

For instance, on my system, I've the following content in the file:

Code
    1. root@jessie:/etc/spamassassin# cat /etc/imscp/mysql/mysql.data
    2. SQLD_TYPE = mysql
    3. SQLD_VERSION = 5.7.18
    4. SQLD_CONF_DIR = /etc/mysql
    5. SQLD_SOCK_DIR = /var/run/mysqld
    6. SQLD_USER = mysql
    7. SQLD_GROUP = mysql

• Hi Nuxwin, sorry for the delay

My server info

Mysql 5.5.55-0+deb8u1 --> PHP MySQLi

root@vps-orion:/# cat /etc/imscp/mysql/mysql.data
    SQLD_TYPE =
    SQLD_VERSION =
    SQLD_CONF_DIR = /etc/mysql
    SQLD_SOCK_DIR = /var/run/mysqld
    SQLD_USER = mysql
    SQLD_GROUP = mysql

Victor

• So, the assumption I've made in my previous answer is confirmed. Can you refer to that answer and follow the procedure I given you?

Another question yet: You have upgraded to i-MSCP 1.4.6 from which version exactly? I need that info to track the error, reproduce it and fix it. There is surely a bug in the upgrade path somewhere as the values are not set while they should be.

Thank you.

• Ok, but a little question
    Should I stop all the services, panel and deactivate the plugins before the upgrade?

I´ve upgrade from 1.2.2 to 1.4.6 without any problem or fail and very, very fast ;)
    Only the Filezilla issue :S

Victor