Mail notification about imscp-dsk-quota

• Hi,

Since upgrade to 1.2.2, I'm recieving a lot of email notifications like this :

I checked the disk usage and the mysql server but everything is fine.

Any idea what's append ?

• Hello ;

Without further details, we cannot help you.

Please run the following command:

Code
    1. # cd /var/www/imscp/engine/quota
    2. # ./imscp-dsk-quota -v > output.log

and once done, send me the resulting output.log file (in private)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Done, in your mailbox.

But for information, I had an error the first time I launched the command :

Code
    1. root@server:/var/www/imscp/engine/quota# ./imscp-dsk-quota -v > output.log
    2. [FATAL]
    3. iMSCP::Bootstrapper::boot: Unable to connect to the SQL server: DBI connect('database=imscp;host=localhost;port=3306','root',...) failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) at /var/www/imscp/engine/quota/../PerlLib/iMSCP/Database/mysql.pm line 115
    4. Exit code: 255

After a reboot, I could launch it without problem...

• Hello ;

Well, for the error, this was surely due to the fact that your MySQL server was down. Anyway, I don't see any problem in the log that I've received in my mailbox ;) Please, check your Mysql installation.

• I did :

• mysql_upgrade --force -p
    • mysqlcheck -A -u root -p

I had no error.
    I will see if I still receive notification.
    Yesterday around 22h30, I received 150 email notifications about this "problem" during half an hour. After nothing.

• Code
    1. Error while executing statement: MySQL server has gone away

This means that the MySQL daemon was reachable but disconnected without a proper exit code.

This problem usually happens when a server has a very high load avg, when the CPU is occupied or there's no RAM available.

If you're running Monitorix (or any other similar statistics software) you might be able to find out what's going on

• @theemstra

In fact, this error can occurs for several reasons... http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/gone-away.html