ServerDefaultPage

• Version 1.2.0 has been released in plugin store. Version compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.2.3

CHANGELOG

• Added: Always support SSL
  • Version 1.2.1 has been released in plugin store. Version compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.2.3

CHANGELOG

• Fixed: Certificate path in vhost-file
  • Version 1.2.2 has been released in plugin store. Version compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.2.17

CHANGELOG

• Fixed: Only add BASE_SERVER_IP to ssl ips, if ssl is enabled for panel
    • Fixed: Compatibility with i-MSCP 1.2.17 API

WARNING
    Before updating plugin or i-MSCP to version 1.2.17 or higher, do following:

• Disable ServerDefaultPage plugin
    • Update i-MSCP to version 1.2.17 or higher
    • Upload new plugin version 1.2.2 or higher
    • Activate plugin again

This is because in i-MSCP 1.2.17 an API for generating self-signed certs has been changed. In newer versions you don't need to do such things! :)

• probably the default page where the plugin redirects to. @gable, just edit the file /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/ServerDefaultPage/templates/default/index.html
    for design changes you can edit also the css and image files in /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/ServerDefaultPage/templates/default/inc/

you can also add some javascript to recognise browser language and output the string in right language. var lang = navigator.language || navigator.userLanguage;
    but nobody wants to stay on a default page long enough to read the conetent, just redirect to your site or somewhere else.

• ninos,

last weekend i did an upgrade from i-mscp 1.1 to 1.2.17 and installed serverdefaultpage 1.2.2. at the server's name vs.xxx.at i can see the new default page. fine! but when i use https://vs.xxx.at i receive an error message

vs.xxx.at verwendet ein ungültiges Sicherheitszertifikat. Dem Zertifikat wird nicht vertraut, weil es vom Aussteller selbst signiert wurde. (Fehlercode: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

the server panel's certificate is installed correctly and isn't a self signed certificate. config.php is unchanged (leave empty for default value (panel certificate)). what's going wrong here? do i need to config?

best regards
    v.

• see ServerDefaultPage config, there you can specify another certificate for the default page, so it does not use the panel certificate which is not a wildcard certificate.

• flames, thank you, this solved the problem.

perhaps somebody can correct the text in config.php to state that the path to the certificate is necessary, even if it is the same as the server cert, but not a wildcard cert.

best regards
    v.

• probably the default page where the plugin redirects to. @gable, just edit the file /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/ServerDefaultPage/templates/default/index.html
    for design changes you can edit also the css and image files in /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/ServerDefaultPage/templates/default/inc/

you can also add some javascript to recognise browser language and output the string in right language. var lang = navigator.language || navigator.userLanguage;
    but nobody wants to stay on a default page long enough to read the conetent, just redirect to your site or somewhere else.

But every time I update I will need to update those files?