PanelRedirect

• I have now installed the plugin, set the config.php to redirect - and now what? The README wasen't much help. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Patrik :)

• @dammvippa

The README file is clear enough. You should also read that documentation about plugin management: http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:configuration

The point here is: "When you update plugin configuration file, do not forget to trigger plugin list update via the plugin management interface".

BTW: Why you changed proxy to redirect? At least, with proxy, all is transparent...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Just use

mydomain.se instead of mydomain.se:4447

or

mydomain.se/rainloop instead of mydomain.se:4447/rainloop

or

mydomain.se/ftp instead of mydomain.se:4447/ftp

or

mydomain.se/pma instead of mydomain.se:4447/pma

• I set it to redirect becuse i wan't it redirected from mydomain.se:4443/rainloop to mydomain.se/rainloop. Was that setting incorrect?
    Yeah, for an experienced user the README is probably fine, but for a "noob" - like me, the README lacks alot. Explanation to the TWO given choices (redirect and proxy), what to use and why!

So no, the README isen't clear enough, sorry.

Last but not least,

WHERE do i change the lines you wrote above? Do i add the to the config.php-file or somewhere else?

You have to see things from the perspektive of the inexperienced user - prestigeless is a key-word which i go by when i know more than someone else!

Patrik

• Oh my god...

Next time, simply try: mydomain.se/rainloop directly...

BTW: i-MSCP Allows to automate some work. But this don't prevent you to think a bit. We don't code i-MSCP with noob vision in mind. Linux administrator must have some knowledges before starting to play ;)

• Change the config back from redirect to proxy and push the button Update Plugins on the Plugin management page.

Then type into your browser mydomain.se/rainloop

• @mrpink

Where we go.........

• @dammvippa

I've managed to read you previous answer which has been removed. Not happy? Just go (You and your EGO). We loose too much time with noobs like you.

You're now banned for one week.

• Version 1.1.1 has been released in plugin store. This version is compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.2.3.

CHANGELOG

• Fixed: Solving Apache 503 "Service temporarily unavailable" error
  • Hello,

I had a problem with the plugin. All the time I received an error 403 Forbidden.
    Apache error log:
    [access_compat:error] [pid xxx:tid xxx] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: proxy:https://admin.mydomain.com:4443/

I discovered that the problem is in the module access_compat - it' denied SSL proxy redirects. It's old module with Apache 2.2

It turns out there is a conflict between the older Order deny,allow syntax and the newer Require all granted syntax. The system's master configuration files are not configured to use the newer Require syntax. Because the Order syntax is processed by a different module (access_compat) than the Require syntax (authz_core, authz_host), the older syntax overrides the newer syntax, causing it to fail.

I changed apache module proxy.conf:
    <IfModule mod_proxy.c>
    #turning ProxyRequests on and allowing proxying from all may allow
    #spammers to use your proxy to send email.
    ProxyRequests On

<Proxy *>
    AddDefaultCharset off
    #Order deny,allow
    #Deny from all
    #Allow from 127.0.0.1,xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Require all denied
    Require ip 127.0.0.1 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

</Proxy>
    # Enable/disable the handling of HTTP/1.1 "Via:" headers.
    # ("Full" adds the server version; "Block" removes all outgoing Via: headers)
    # Set to one of: Off | On | Full | Block
    ProxyVia On
    </IfModule>

And removed from PanelRedirect.conf timeout nad retry directive (it causes error after change proxy.conf)

And it works.

I've tried also to change the configuration of the module proxy.conf to "allow from all", but it caused a lot of unauthorized redirects, and as a result the overall slowdown of the web server.

I hope that my comments will help developers.