PanelRedirect

• Does this plugin work with I-mscp 1.2.11? I would like to have a different connection adress for my webmail, rather than mydomain.se:4447/rainloop

I would like to have it easier; mydomain.se/webmail or even webmail.mydomain.se :D

Best regards

Patrik

• @dammvippa

It should works yes. However note that this plugin only allow to proxy or redirect mydomain.se/rainloop to mydomain.se:4447/rainloop. It will not configure subdomain vhost webmail.mydomain.se nor change rainloop directory to webmail (which is already taken by default webmail normally).

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Aha! So this just redirects from mydomain.se:4443/rainloop ---> mydomain.se/rainloop - have i understood it correctly?

That's fair enough. What if i would like to change it to something else than /rainloop, is it possible without taking apart the entire system?

:P:D

• You could accomplish that with a listener file.

• You could accomplish that with a listener file.

Do you care to explain more about that? I'm not an expert at anything with Linux, i started to use Ubuntu about 2 months ago, haha!

So please, an simple explanation :blush:

How do i create a listener-file?

Best regards

Patrik

• You need to know how i-MSCP works and knowloedge about apache and nginx.
    And then you have to code / create a listener file in the programming language perl.

So, no it's not so easy to explain. I have to explain you so much, that it is faster to write you the listener file. :)

Here are some examples: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/tree/1.2.x/contrib/Listeners

• Hahaha, THAT sound nice - the part where you write me that file :thumbsup:
    PHP is not my strong suite, yesterday i did what @Nuxwin explained as a bad idea; i "closed my eyes" and bad things happend to my server, haha! ;)

So my dear sir, would you like to help me? Or is it best for me to just install the plugin? :angel:

• @dammvippa

Of course, you can pay @mrpink to do the job in your place ); That will also prevent you to learn...

Seriously, we are not here to do the job in your place. If you want administrate a server, you must first learn ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• If you are willing to donate me something, then we can talk about it. :)

• Yeah, of course i can pay! But @Nuxwin has a good point about that thing to learn, you sound just like my dad! ;) hahah!

But where do i start to learn about how to create i listeners-file? I'm not a programmer.

I think the plugin is the best way to start for me, it does some of the job and get's me a distans closer to that i would like to achive - getting rid of :4443/rainloop :D

Something about the installation process that i should think about?