After update to 1.2.0

• After update i got 2 problems.
    1. I can't make ioncube work. it tells me about open_basedir permision. I activate and deactivate that option from pannel but nothing happend.
    2. I install CronJob from incubator and it gives me an error: Unknown Error as Status

Code
    1. An unexpected error occurred:
    2. Modules::Plugin::_exec: An unexpected error occured: Invalid version format (dotted-decimal versions require at least three parts) at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/CronJobs/backend/CronJobs.pm line 363, <$fh> line 516.

I can't uninstall, i can't do nothing. I try to install last version from Plugin Store, but nothing happends !

Please Help !

Linux DistroUbuntu
    PHP Version5.5.9
    i-MSCP Version1.2.0
    Apache Version2.4.7

• Hello ;

1. Search on our forum
    2. Update the InstantSSH plugin and try again. Also please, install cronjobs plugin from the plugin store, not from the incubator ( Git ).

BTW: We are not your mother. You should really consider to read the doc ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I solved with the CronJob plugin.
    But the IonCube, i don't understand what's wrong.
    if I set up the apache use -> php-fpm, it work's. If I set up FastCGI don't work !
    I fill any php.ini file with zend_extension, but nothing happends.
    All i got is an error:

Code
    1. Warning: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s):

If I understand, it is the problem with open_basedir settings. I search on forum, but nothing help me !

• Re;

FastCGI ? You mean Fcgid ? php.ini file for the Fcgid server implementation are located under /var/www/fcgi/<domain.tld>/php5

However, you should consider to enable ioncube globally by creating a dedicated ioncube.ini file under /etc/php5/mods-available and once done, enable it:

Shell-Script
    1. # php5enmod ioncube
    2. # service apache2 restart

If you do not figure out alone, add my SSH key to your server, give me the IP, and I'll do that for you.

BTW: Are you using the PhpSwitcher plugin too?

• Re;

• How did you configured the alternative PHP version exactly? Please, show us the configuration parameter (PhpSwitcher for each of your self-compiled PHP version)
    • For which PHP version you want to enable the ioncube loader exactly ( PHP as provided by Debian or a self-compiled version which is managed by the PhpSwitcher plugin) ?