- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- I-MSCP: i-MSCP 1.5.1 (Build: 20170908)
yesterday my system crashes and I need to let the hoster restore it from an backup. This crashed almost the whole database server whiches caused me to remove all databases and restore them all from the scratch. All I could us was the db.* and user.* files so the logins and permission stayed the same.
After that everything went smooth and was working again. So I continued normal work which was to remove a subdomain. But it was not going to be deleted from imscp and stayed at "deleted" state. So I executed the request manager of imscp manually and it was telling me that it has no access to the subdomain folder which should be deleted (sorry no logs here).
So I tried to delete it on my own but it wasn't possible. Even trying to use chattr only told me that the system is not knowing the command "chattr"?!?
My next step was to directly remove the delete command in the database by setting the "todelete" status back to "ok". And then I did a reconfigure of imscp, but all I got (and get) was this:
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering onLoadTemplate event
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering beforeHttpdBuildConf event
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering afterHttpdBuildConfFile event
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering afterHttpdBuildPhpConf event
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::Execute::execute: /bin/systemctl --system is-active mailman.service
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::Provider::Service::Sysvinit::_exec: active
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::Execute::execute: /bin/systemctl restart mailman.service
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::LockFile::release: Releasing exclusive lock on /var/lock/imscp.lock
- [DONE] i-MSCP has been successfully installed/updated.
- [ERROR] main::setupDbTasks: iMSCP::Stepper::_callback: Couldn't remove the `/var/www/virtual/domain.tld/logs' directory: problem unlinking /var/www/virtual/domain.tld/logs: cannot remove directory: Permission denied
- ...propagated at /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/../PerlLib/iMSCP/DbTasksProcessor.pm line 496.
About a year ago I already had this trouble (https://i-mscp.net/index.php/T…2Fetc%252Fmount#post52147) so I tried to make it work again by using the workaround for the mount script (which is getting overwritten by the hoster on each boot). But I am still able to start.
My last try was to disable logging as it was told here: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…t_customer_logs-parameter but without any effect.
Can someone help me please?