Please, when you are reporting a problem with i-MSCP, be sure to provide us all needed information which are in order:
- Distribution in use (Identifiant and codename)
- i-MSCP version in use (Version and codename)
- Server implementation in use (dovecot or courier, Apache ITK, Apache FPM or Apache FCGID...)
- The logs from /var/log/imscp which are filled only when the debug mode is enabled in your /etc/imscp/imscp.conf file.
- Any relevant logs which belong to the service that cause a problem
WIthout those information we cannot really help you to solve your problem. We are loosing a lot of time to ask you to provide us the needed information. Therefore, from the next week, if you are reporting a bug without providing us the needed information, your thread will be simply deleted.
You are now warned
You're encouraged to delete any thread which doesn't fit with the rules established above.