updated distribution to debian wheezy and now include_path errors

• i perged everything perl, apache2... but after reinstall i still have the same error

• Please post your sources.list (hope you changed it after upgrade)

• Oh my god, debconf is broken... It's surely a Perl issue.... I bet he upgraded its distribution with its feet..

Ok, I out 8|

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Upgrading a debian version isn't an easy task, futhermore when you have some software already in place than can be in conflict in the newer version.

Like ninos, post your "sources.list" content there, just to check the mirrors you set, but if you messed-up with the upgrade, that could be hard (but not impossible*) to fix that now.

* The easiest way will be to reinstall the server with latest version. If I remember, we can do a manual re-import of most of the data, like the migration process, maybe some customers password will be lost in that process, but at least, you'll get your server back and up-to-date.

• @Athar

You recommend a server reinstallation only because debconf is broken? Really? We must reinstall Debian when really needed. You are talking about data import but do you really think that this guy will figure out?

• It's the easiest way for me :p

After, I don't check his server... for now, we only saw an issue, if this is the only one, should be "fixable" (didn't know if that word exist in english, still), but my 6th sense tell me that the backend is worst.

Let see how that will come, I hope for him that nothing else is broken. (I have to prepare my i-MSCP update also... but snapshot are here to help me too^^ (as my backup also, in case of snapshot failure))

• @Athar

Easy way for noobs (OUCH)... Really, reinstalling Debian is really something that should be done in last resort ;)

• Hey @Nuxwin, you already remember that I'm a noob ? :p (especially when this isn't my server xD (yes, when it's my server, I take so "insurance" (backup and other things) before doing something critical, and even if I get an error, I first try to fix it, always ;) )