updated distribution to debian wheezy and now include_path errors

• I updated distribution to debian wheezy and now i get include_path errors in my log for imscp-lib.php, if i add /var/www/imscp/gui/library to php include_path i get `Unable to open the configuration file `/etc/imscp/imscp.conf

what could it be?

i noticed that my sql-users i created in imscp arent active in mysql, i had one email warning that imscp couldnt connect to mysql. i set the password in /etc/imscp/imscp.conf and since then include_path errors

i dont think it's the permissions they are the same as before the upgrade. it still could be that the apache user should be imscp but i'm not sure if i can set that in 00_master.conf or somewhere else?

• If you update the Debian version, most of the package has been updated during that process, and most of them has get their config reset to the default (if you say yes to all config file changes).

I hope you made some backup (DB and conf files at least, also client data (/var/www), but at that point, I think (and I can only guess with what you say so far) that the i-MSCP confs aren't applied for now.

What I suggest is to re-run the i-MSCP setup, which will rebuild all the conf for each services, and I hope it didn't delete any files and db entries during the Debian upgrade. (The DB entries is where the most important informations about users are stored, so if that DB is gone...)

Maybe before doing that, check what you have into your DB.
    Make a dump.

Check if all client's data are still there (no real reason that they go away but still, I can't guess it).

• if i try: perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup -dar sql

i get the following error:

Addons::Webstats::_installPackages: Reading package lists... │

│ Building dependency tree... │

│ Reading state information... │

│ awstats is already the newest version. │

│ 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded. │

│ Can't call method "set" on an undefined value at │

│ /usr/share/perl5/Debconf/FrontEnd.pm line 126, <GEN0> line 5.

• try the installer

PS: also which version of imscp you have?

• normally in /usr/local/src/imscp-1.1.13 or just download again the 1.1.13 version

• if i execute the imscp_autoinstall i get the following, same as with the setup

Can't call method

"set" on an undefined value at /usr/share/perl5/Debconf/FrontEnd.pm line 126

• try following:

Code
    1. apt-get update && apt-get install whiptail tasksel
    2. tasksel install standard

and then restart the installer

• i get:

tasksel install standard

Can't call method "set" on an undefined value at /usr/share/perl5/Debconf/FrontEnd.pm line 126, <GEN0> line 5.

Use of uninitialized value $ret in scalar chomp at /usr/share/perl5/Debconf/Client/ConfModule.pm line 132, <STDIN> line 4.

Use of uninitialized value $ret in split at /usr/share/perl5/Debconf/Client/ConfModule.pm line 133, <STDIN> line 4.

Use of uninitialized value $ret[0] in string eq at /usr/share/perl5/Debconf/Client/ConfModule.pm line 134, <STDIN> line 4.

Use of uninitialized value $ret[0] in string eq at /usr/bin/debconf-apt-progress line 350, <STDIN> line 4.

tasksel: apt-get failed (255)

• Try to purge and install it again (may also perl).

PS: it's not a problem due imscp :)