Exchange POP-Collector and Dovecot

• Hi together,
    Has anyone some experience in pop3-collectors and i-MSCP with dovecot?
    I have a problem with a domain of a customer who gets his emails with a pop3-collector for microsoft exchange server.
    The logins are working fine but one email account does not deliver the emails to the pop3-collector if it connects.
    New emails will be moved from mailbox new-folder to cur-folder. That is all. In the logs i did not find any troubles. Other accounts are working.

Inside the mailbox were no big emails! I know the issue with big emails an the pop3-collector.

I'd tried to setup the debug in dovecot but this will not work. Maybe i do use some wrong sections to activate this. Can someone give me hint to actove this dovecot debug with an extra logfile?
    Thanks

Edit:
    Ok. The debug logging is working

Code
    1. # logging Optionen
    2. log_path = /var/log/dovecot.log
    3. info_log_path = /var/log/dovecot.log
    4. log_timestamp = "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S "
    5. syslog_facility = mail
    6. debug_log_path = /var/log/dovecot-debug.log
    7. auth_debug = yes
    8. mail_debug = yes

I added this at the end of the dovecot.conf

• Check if pop3 is enabled for that account in the exchange console.

• What do the logs say? Anything useful?

What do the logs say? Anything useful?

My friend. That is the first what i check before i post something. And no - There is nothing wrong. The POP-Login works like charm. It is not a problem with dovecot. I think the problem is the pop-connector.
    And my question is for the admins which have experience in that.

• The pop3-collector you talked. What do you exactly mean with this? MS Exchange itself does not have a pop3 collector. Or is it a Small Business Server ?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 2013 LTE mit Tapatalk

• Hi BeNe,
    It seams that it is a third party tool for MS Exchange to collect the emails from an external mail provider and then to distribute the emails through the exchange accounts. Last info from the exchange admin was that the problem was the collector itself. He had installed another pop-collector and now the emails arrived.

• Yes, we had this problems also sometimes and used POPCon instead of the default SBS tools or other third party tools. However, it works now for you and that's the main reason.

Gesendet von meinem One X+ mit Tapatalk