Get cache mail everytime i log in

• Hallo,

after upgrading from I-MSCP 1.1.5 to 1.1.9 (and now 1.1.10) I get an e-mail from the system every time I log in:

Anyone an idea what to do to stop this messages?

• I have not changed any settings, maybe you can tell me how this setting is called (if possible in german :-))

• Verantwortlich ist dafür die Einstellung Mail-Protokollebene. Du findest diese Einstellung im Admin Bereich unter Einstellungen, allgemeine Einstellungen, Sonstige Einstellungen.
    Wahrscheinlich ist bei dir "Informationen, Warnungen und Fehler" eingestellt. Stell das auf "Warnungen und Fehler" oder auf "Fehler" um.

i-MSCP 1.5.3

• Verantwortlich ist dafür die Einstellung Mail-Protokollebene. Du findest diese Einstellung im Admin Bereich unter Einstellungen, allgemeine Einstellungen, Sonstige Einstellungen.
    Wahrscheinlich ist bei dir "Informationen, Warnungen und Fehler" eingestellt. Stell das auf "Warnungen und Fehler" oder auf "Fehler" um.

Hab ich gerade eingestellt, versuch ich gleich - Danke!

• Hello ;

Normally, even if the notices logging is enabled, you must receive the mail once per day, and only if the updates check is enabled. Disabling the notices logging will solve the problem indeed but it still that I must check this issue because receiving the same notice via mail each time your are logging is not normal.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello ;

Normally, even if the notices logging is enabled, you must receive the mail once per day, and only if the updates check is enabled. Disabling the notices logging will solve the problem indeed but it still that I must check this issue because receiving the same notice via mail each time your are logging is not normal.

If you want you can test it on my server, just tell me (Teamviewer available)