i-MSCP 1.1.10 released

• Dear community,

It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP 1.1.10, which is a maintenance release.

This new release addresses the following issues:

DATABASE

• Fixed: Wrong column definition in update r176

Distro

• Fixed: PHP5-FPM instance is lost in some contexts which causes errors 500 - Ubuntu Trusty Thar

GUI

• Changed: SQL passwords - Restrict allowed characters to printable characters from the ASCII table (not extended)
    • Fixed: DNS resource records which are not owned by the custom DNS records feature must always be displayed
    • Fixed: Domain alias name passed to the onBeforeAddDomainAlias|onAfterAddDomainAlias events should be in ASCII form

INSTALLER

• Fixed: Allowed character range is not checked for SQL passwords (courier, dovecot, proftpd, phpmyadmin)
    • Fixed: All printable characters from the ASCII table, excepted the space, must be allowed in SQL passwords
    • Fixed: Length of SQL user names is not checked (courier, dovecot, profptd, phpmyadmin)
    • Fixed: Unbale to add an SSL certificate with a private key which is protected by a passphrase
    • Fixed: Unable to set DATABASE_USER_HOST (setup dialog is never displayed)

Tickets

• Fixed: #0549: Bug - Apache - IPv6 addresses must be enclosed in square brackets
    • Fixed: #1091: Defect - OpenVZ - simfs (proxy-filesystem) - Immutable flags - No support detection
    • Fixed: #1092: Defect - Dovecot - SQL - The value of the connect parameter must be within double-quote

Furthermore, all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.

We would like to remind you that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.

Feel free to use this new version and get in touch with us about any improvement that you would like see integrated.

Download
    https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/releases/latest

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206