WARNING - Before updating your i-MSCP installation, don't forget to read the errata file WARNING
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP version 1.4.6 that is a bugfixes release for the 1.4.x Serie.
This new version addresses the following issues:
- Added: iMSCP::LockFile class - Implements file locks for locking files in UNIX
- Review: Store lock files in /var/lock instead of /tmp
- Added: Support for MySQL community server 5.6/5.7 (Debian 9/Stretch)
- Fixed: Possible "File not found" error with Seafile (Apache < 2.4.11 with mod_proxy_fcgi)
- Fixed: Usage of undefined $conffile variable in vsftpd server uninstaller (vsftpd)
- Fixed: Dialog gauges overlapping
- IP-1723 Race condition in i-MSCP' file locking strategy leading to concurrent processes when that is not expected
- New features or minor changes/bugfixes
- Changes that can affect 3rd-party components (plugins, listener files...)
- Major changes or important bugfixes
You can download this new version at:
Thank you for choosing i-MSCP.