RoundcubePlugins Versión 2.0.1 can't re-install. Please help.

• i-MSCP Git 1.5.2
    Debian 9.2

For several errors when I ran perl imscp-reconfigure -danv in the reconfiguration of Roundcube I ended up uninstalling RoundcubePlugins by hand. Surely I have not done well, I have done the following:

rm -r /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins
    I have removed the RoundcubePlugins table from imscp, plugin.

Maybe the problem is that with this I have not completely uninstalled the plugin by hand.

Then I executed perl imscp-autoinstall -das, but because of the errors I got I had to eliminate:
    rm -r /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail

And then I've been able to complete: perl imscp-autoinstall -das

Now when trying to reinstall RoundcubePlugins from the panel I have an error that tells me Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'instance'.

Please, I need help to get back to working with this excellent package of plugins that the great team of i-MSCP has prepared with such good judgment.

Thank you very much for your help in advance ..!

• @alusan

First point: Why did you upgraded to git version (1.5.2) which has never been released? As per i-MSCP version 1.5.2 is being replaced by i-MSCP version 1.6.0 the version 1.5.2 will never be released.

Regarding the RoundcubePlugins

The latest released version of the RoundcubePlugins plugin is not compatible with the i-MSCP development version, as stated here: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…p-roundcubeplugins-plugin

For several errors when I ran perl imscp-reconfigure -danv in the reconfiguration of Roundcube I ended up uninstalling RoundcubePlugins by hand. Surely I have not done well, I have done the following:

rm -r /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins
    I have removed the RoundcubePlugins table from imscp, plugin.

Maybe the problem is that with this I have not completely uninstalled the plugin by hand.

Yes... You have removed the plugin files only but there are database changes....

HOWTO fix:

If you really use i-MSCP 1.5.2 (git snapshot), best would be to first upgrade to the 1.6.x git version.
    Once done, you must grab the not yet released version of the i-MSCP RoundcubePlugins plugin that is available at:

https://github.com/i-MSCP/plug…ncubator/RoundcubePlugins

You can do as follows

Shell-Script
    1. cd /usr/local/src
    2. rm -fR /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins
    3. git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/i-MSCP/plugins.git
    4. cp -r plugins/incubator/RoundcubePlugins/ /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/
    5. perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/set-gui-permissions.pl -v

Then, go to the plugin management interface and trigger a plugin list update, then install the plugin.

With that version of the plugin, you shouldn't have problems with database schema handling because they are now managed through Roundcube plugin installer.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Sorry for my mistake, the version I'm using is 1.5.1.

Should I upgrade to 1.6.0 however to solve the problem?

Well, that what I would do but if you're not experienced, best is to do as follows, keeping your current i-MSCP version:

• Drop the imscp_roundcube database: drop database imscp_roundcube
    • Delete the RoundcubePlugins plugin data from the i-MSCP plugin database: use imscp; delete from plugin where plugin_name = 'RoundcubePlugins';
    • Remove the RoundcubePlugins plugin file: rm -r /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins
    • Trigger an i-MSCP reconfiguration (that will re-install Roundcube): perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -dnv
    • Install the RoundcubePlugins plugin (last version from our plugin store)

• Well, that what I would do but if you're not experienced, best is to do as follows, keeping your current i-MSCP version:

• Drop the imscp_roundcube database: drop database imscp_roundcube
    • Delete the RoundcubePlugins plugin data from the i-MSCP plugin database: use imscp; delete from plugin where plugin_name = 'RoundcubePlugins';
    • Remove the RoundcubePlugins plugin file: rm -r /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins
    • Trigger an i-MSCP reconfiguration (that will re-install Roundcube): perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -dnv
    • Install the RoundcubePlugins plugin (last version from our plugin store)

I followed the steps you mentioned, and everything was perfect ..!

No errors, and everything returns to normal.

Thank you very much for your help and for the excellent work you do with this magnificent panel.

Greetings alusan

(seo@engranada)

• Thank you very much for your help and for the excellent work you do with this magnificent panel.

Greetings alusan

(seo@engranada)

You're welcome.

Thank for your donation ;)
    Thread closed.