server spamc[9730]: skipped message, greater than max message size

• Anyone of you know where we can adjust the size to more than 512 Kb, I take a while to put looking to expand the size of the files and can not find it

The message with the attachment is only delivery is not scanned by the system

thanks

• badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks @Nuxwin I saw this post, I thought that being a plugin we could a having a configuration to indicate that value in some configuration file

-> Max mail size

• Re;

So, you should as either @TheCry or @mrpink since they played a lot with spamassassin. ;)

How you are running spamc exactly? Normally, you can set the max size for message using the -s option.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

How you are running spamc exactly? Normally, you can set the max size for message using the -s option.

If I tell the truth I do not really like the plugin works, I once used clamsmtp

Now trying little things I put these plugins to watch them, change php5-fpm and so to know these things a little.

I ask you to @TheCry if not read this post if you can tell us something more

Thanks @Nuxwin

• Good morning...
    Yesterday i did read a little bit about this problem. At first, spamassasin (spamc) has a standard limit of 512KB. Normaly no spam is greater this size. So it makes no sense to resize this message size.
    But if you want to do this you can set a milter option in the config.php and upload the package again

-- spamc flags ...
    Pass all remaining options to spamc. This allows you to connect to a remote spamd with -d or -p.

So the line in the config.php of the plugin should be

Code
    1. 'spamassMilterOptions' => '-e -f -I -u spamass-milter -- -s 1000000',

Then you had set it to 1MB.