Roundcube password plugin doesnt show up

• Yes, the latest plugin (v1.2.1) works like a charm with Roundcube. Did you check if the roundcube plugin is activated? "imscp_pw_changer"

I installed the RoundcubePlugins plugin, and followed the install instructions. On roundcube nothing changed, only the config.php contains this:

PHP
    1. # Begin Plugin::RoundcubePlugins
    2. $config['plugins'] = array_merge($config['plugins'], array('imscp_pw_changer', 'additional_message_headers', 'libcalendaring', 'calendar', 'dkimstatus', 'emo
    3. ticons', 'logon_page', 'newmail_notifier', 'pdfviewer', 'odfviewer', 'zipdownload', 'contextmenu', 'tasklist', 'pop3fetcher'));
    4. # Ending Plugin::RoundcubePlugins

But no calendar, no other function. (I logged out, logged in, refresh etc)
    The imscp_pw_changer directory exists under Roundcube/plugins...

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

• @Dylan

Are you sure you installed the latest available version? Could you try to restart the imscp_panel server to see if that change something?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I installed the RoundcubePlugins plugin, and followed the install instructions. On roundcube nothing changed, only the config.php contains this:

PHP
    1. # Begin Plugin::RoundcubePlugins
    2. $config['plugins'] = array_merge($config['plugins'], array('imscp_pw_changer', 'additional_message_headers', 'libcalendaring', 'calendar', 'dkimstatus', 'emo
    3. ticons', 'logon_page', 'newmail_notifier', 'pdfviewer', 'odfviewer', 'zipdownload', 'contextmenu', 'tasklist', 'pop3fetcher'));
    4. # Ending Plugin::RoundcubePlugins

But no calendar, no other function. (I logged out, logged in, refresh etc)
    The imscp_pw_changer directory exists under Roundcube/plugins...

Hi,
    I think it is not the latest version of the plugin. My config.php of RoundCubePlugins looks different.

Greets
    Chris

• I am also having trouble with the password changer. It shows the password link in roundcube but clicking the link redirects you to webmail/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.imscp_pw_changer which is a blank page

imscp version 1.2.9
    roundcube plugins version 1.2.1
    os debian 7

• Hi,

I wrote bullshit in my last post. Forget it. I havent activated the plugin. :angel:

I have the same behavior. Also I have noticed when I disable SpamAssassin-Plugin, that all configurations are still active in Roundcube.

I will do some more tests.

Greets
    Chris

• Hi @ All,

so I have activated all Plugins (RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssassin) and rerun the installer perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup -d. After the installer is finished, all components are visible in Roundcube.

Why the installer must be rerun, I dont know. Maybe @Nuxwin can tell us more?

EDIT: A restart of apache or ngnix is not enough.

Greets
    Chris

• Strange thing. Does someone has the same problem (with same solution)?