Roundcube password plugin doesnt show up

• badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Ninos

No problem.

BTW: In 1.3.x branch, I'll implement deferring for the restart() and reload tasks() (The restart() tasks will have precendence over the reload() tasks). This will allow to not run the same tasks many times (eg, when many plugins want to restart/reload the same service.

For instance

No deffered restart tasks:

Perl
    1. iMSCP::Service->getInstance()->restart('imscp_panel');

In this case, the restart tasks will be run immediatelly.

Deferred restart task:

Perl
    1. iMSCP::Service->getInstance()->restart('imscp_panel', 'defer');

In this case, this task will be run when a specific event will be triggered (at the very end of the request manager). There will be no duplicate tasks, meaning that a restart() task for a specific service will be run only once.

Did you get me?

Note: For older i-MSCP version, the defer parameter will be simply ignored ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thank you for your help, it's working after your bugfix. :)

Ps: version number is the same

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

• Because it's working, I'll release the new version today^^

PS: Version will be only increased before release..

• New version has been released. Version is compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.2.3.

CHANGELOG

• Fixed: imscp_panel service must be restarted to force flush of any opcode cache

You can download it from plugin store.

• The problem i am having is the password is not escaped properly in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/plugins/imscp_pw_changer/config.inc.php. If i run the installer and set the mysql roundcube password to something without ' the password changer works perfectly, but if i let the installer auto generate the password which in this case contained ' the password changer fails and you just get a blank screen

imscp 1.2.9
    roundcube plugins 1.2.2
    debian 7

• @jacboy

A ticket please ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206