access denied on panel after upgrade 1.1.0 to 1.1.4

• Hi,

i recently upgraded to the latest stable maintanence release as published.

I got an error access the imscp panel of my host:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /
    on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden
    error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Directory and file permissions:

After "chmod -R o+x gui" i can access the panel at least but only get back text "Access denied."

I guess the owner of the whole imscp directory is wrong. Can you crosscheck this and tell me right owner? Its ubuntu12.04 with imscp1.1.4 upgrade via autoinstaller.
    Thx!

• i forgot this:
    every other site/virtualhost is wokring like a charm... it's only the imscp panel, pma and webmail. that's why i am referring to wrong user of imscp dir

• Hello ;

Check your /etc/apache2/sites-availables/00_nameserver.conf file, which must contain the NameVirtualHost directives for your IPs (at bottom) such as

NameVirtualHost IP:80

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello ;

Check your /etc/apache2/sites-availables/00_nameserver.conf file, which must contain the NameVirtualHost directives for your IPs (at bottom) such as

NameVirtualHost IP:80

i tried it, doesnt work. the server is behind a NAT device (router) and has an internal and external ip. i configured the hostname to be a subdomain of my domain pointing at my external ip address.

is it really
    NameVirtualHost externalIP:80
    NameVirtualHost externalIP:443

or as it was when i started editing
    NameVirtualHost internalIP:80
    NameVirtualHost internalIP:443

The Virtual Hosts are listening to the internal IP address as well.
    I have teamviewer if u wanna have a look

as i said, all other sites are ok, just the panel. why should it be the nameserver config to solve that issue?

• Hello ;

You are using an exotic configuration so you should normally know how to manager.. Whatever, send me your teamviewer IDS.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello ;

You are using an exotic configuration so you should normally know how to manager.. Whatever, send me your teamviewer IDS.

i sent you the tv credentials.

it was working like a charm before, i don't really know what changed with the update to cause this problem. hope we can fix it :)

• Rerunning Autoinstaller -d using the right dns setting (not bind9, but external) fixed the problem. THX for the great support!