It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP 1.1.3, which is a maintenance release.
This new release addresses the following issues:
- Added: onLoadTemplate events
- Removed: PasswordChanger install part (Roundcube). This plugin will be part of the RoundcubePlugins plugin
- Updated: Net2ftp installer
- Added: Missing onLoadTemplate events
- Added: Disable custom DNS records feature in case of external DNS server usage
- Added: External server option for DNS server
- Fixed: Local resolver must be disabled in case of external DNS server usage
- Fixed: When switching to external DNS server, uninstallation of current DNS server must be triggered
- Added: iMSCP_Plugin::migrateDb() method which allow to migrate plugin database schema
- Fixed: Plugin info not updated when the plugin is deactivated which prevent update to be triggered when needed
- Readded: Automatic triggering of the updatePluginList action after plugin upload
- Updated: Plugin API to version 0.2.7 (changes are backward compatible)
- Fixed #0993: Bug - Inconsistent data in database for created_by field from customers
- Fixed #1032: Bug - Use of undefined constant SORT_NATURAL (PHP < 5.4)
- Fixed #1034: Defect - Policyd-Weight Addon - Configuration mismatch
Furthermore, all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.
We would like to remind you that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.
Feel free to use this new version and get in touch with us about any improvement that you would like see integrated.
Thanks you for using i-MSCP.