SpamAssassin Plugin Problem after upgrade

• Hi,

I upgraded from the latest release candidate to 1.1.0 last night. While updating an error occured with SpamAssassin plugin, upgrade stopped with errors. After the second run i-mscp was working again, but no e-mails. On the plugin page the SpamAssasin shows an "unknown error" and you cannot change anything at the plugin. I also tried to run the SpamAssassin.pm manually from /var/www/imscp/engine/Plugins/, that causes:

Code
    1. Can't locate iMSCP/Debug.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at SpamAssassin.pm line 34.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at SpamAssassin.pm line 34.

That is line 34:

Code
    1. use iMSCP::Debug;

The only way to make E-Mails work again was to restore my old Postfix main.cf.

Any Ideas? Thank's everybody for your help!

• Read my post, it doesn't ;)
    I can not uninstall an reinstall it, because there are no options (just the unknown error) in settings -> plugin management I have the following error:

• Oh my god... I bet he upgraded with two vodka bottles in left hand...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Oh my god... I bet he upgraded with two vodka bottles in left hand...

XDD

Please change the plugin flag in the database to "disabled". After that follow the introductions.

EDIT: database value - thx @Nuxwin

• @Ninos
    Value to set is 'disabled'

• I'm afraid there was no Vodka at home, so I had to take Jägermeister, and it was my right hand... maybe that was the problem :)

Thank you for your hints, I take another try this evening.

• For everybody having the same problem, here is my solution:

after running imscp-rqst-mngr on a shell I got the following output

I started to search for Templator.pm in my backup files of 1.1.0-rc4.7 and found it in /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/
    I copied it to my working directory and set the plugin_status of SpamAssassin in imscp/plugin table to "disabled". Then activating worked in the GUI and all services are working perfectly.

EDIT by Nuxwin: All this should be put in a noobs museum but not followed.

Another hint for Postscreen-plugin: After upgrading all postscreen settings in postfix main.cf were empty -> no mails. Deactivating and reactivating the plugin in the GUI changed my main.cf to a working config.

• How dare you? :cursing: The Templator.pm package is no longer part of latest release and it's expected. You updated in wrong way... You must:

• Remove your current version of spamassassin or simply deactivate it
    • Update i-MSCP correctly by running imscp-autoinstall script
    • Install latest version of spamassassin plugin and activate it

To everybody: Don't follow the steps as described by @encendedor These steps are made by a newbies (to not say noobs) :@ which don't even thinks before doing something.