Monitorix

• Hi,

after upgrading to the latest i-mscp on one of my servers, I get the following error on the latest 1.2.1 version of the monitorix plugin:

Code
    1. Modules::Plugin::_call: An unexpected error occured: Missing bin_path configuration parameter at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/Monitorix/backend/Monitorix.pm line 330, <$fh> line 502.

PHP 5.4.41, Debian 7.8, i-mscp 1.2.9, monitorix 3.7.0

Regards

• @ciscllc

Please, show us your /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/Monitorix/config.php file.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @ciscllc

Please restart the imscp_panel service and update the plugin list. Then try again.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I've made a new install (now on Debian 7) and the problem still exists. If I run the perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/Monitorix/cronjob/cronjob.pl manually the following error comes:

Code
    1. [FATAL] iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Missing bin_path configuration parameter at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/Monitorix/backend/Monitorix.pm line 330, <$fh> line 340.

And I guess the /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/Monitorix/config.php file is'nt used by i-mscp: After made some changes in this file for testing and udating the plugin list , there where no message about a new config file.

Does anybody had an idea about fixing?

Thanks a lot,
    Timo

--- das glas ist halb voll ---

• great tool, I have 2 small vps. in the first one i see the page of graphing working, but only for 15 minutes the all is over, so thi morning no update from yesterday night
    On second vps, I see the graphic page but data inside.
    Where can I start /check status ?
    :(
    THX for any help

• I have the same Problem..

Graph's not working and the command says:

perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/Monitorix/cronjob/cronjob.pl

Code
    1. [FATAL] iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Missing bin_path configuration parameter at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/Monitorix/backend/Monitorix.pm line 330, <$fh> line 340.

bin_path is correct

Code
    1. return array(
    2. // Monitorix binary path ( default: /usr/bin/monitorix )
    3. 'bin_path' => '/usr/bin/monitorix',