Migration from ispCP to i-MSCP - Failure

• during the last step of the migration (imscp perl-setup-d) I get this error how can I fix it?

Notelseit.com

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• during the last step of the migration (imscp perl-setup-d) I get this error how can I fix it?

Hello ;

I'll give you some steps to follow in some minutes.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Please open a ticket

Hello bro;

It's not a bug. It's an inconsistency with users... I know how to solve this problem easily but I must first find the steps to follow which are in a file in my computer. My computer, it's a mess lol. If you see my desktop, you become crazy in few minutes :rolleyes:

• Hello bro;

It's not a bug. It's an inconsistency with users... I know how to solve this problem easily. but I must first find in my computer the steps to follow. My computer, it's a mess lol. If you see my desktop, you become crazy in few minutes :rolleyes:

Ok... Maybe you write a tutorial to find your own documentation.. ;)

• Hello ;

The steps to follow (carefully) are:

1. Shutdown the Httpd service

Code
    1. # service apache2 stop

2. Edit your /etc/passwd file and remove any vuXXXX user
    3. Edit your /etc/group file and remove any vuXXXX group
    4. Edit your /etc/shadow file and remove any vuXXXX user
    5. Execute the following SQL queries:

SQL
    1. # mysql -u root -p<password>> use ispcp;> update domain set domain_status = 'ok';> update subdomain set subdomain_status = 'ok';> update domain_aliasses set alias_status = 'ok';> update subdomain_alias set subdomain_alias_status = 'ok';> update mail_users set status = 'ok';> update admin set admin_status = 'ok', admin_sys_name = null, admin_sys_uid = 0, admin_sys_gname = null, admin_sys_gid = 0;

6. Run the i-MSCP setup script:

Code
    1. # perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup -d

@TheCry Done :P

I'll review the migration script (in the first release maintenance) to avoid such problem.