Dovecot Managesieve

• Hi,

why don't you add the sieve packages to the installation ?
    Is there any reason ?

• dovecot-managesieved
    • dovecot-sieve

With that addon's to dovecot and the plugin in Roundcube every customer is able to add his own serverside rules.

packages-wheezy.xml

Code
    1. <dovecot> <package>dovecot-core</package> <package>dovecot-imapd</package> <package>dovecot-pop3d</package> <package>dovecot-mysql</package> <package>dovecot-managesieved</package> <package>dovecot-sieve</package></dovecot>

Roundcube Config / main.inc.php

Code
    1. $rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('imscp_pw_changer', 'managesieve');

Thanks!

Greez
    BeNe

Edited once, last by BeNe ().

• Hi TheCry,

why SpamAssassin Plugin ?
    I mean the managesieve plugin - not the SpamAssassin Plugin :huh:

• Re ;

BeNe

To be clear, we do not want overload default configuration files which come with i-MSCP. We prefer provide plugins. For instance, policyd and postgrey will be removed from Git Master ASAP. They will be provided as plugin instead. It's a choice which fit better to each admin needs.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Managesieve is to create serverside mail filterrules.
    In first step it has nothing todo with spamassasin.

Example:
    Move a mail from User "[email protected]" or with a special subject/size/whatever
    to a folder, automatically answer or forward to an other eMail address.

Nuxwin.

This is absolute okay with the plugins.
    So there is already a idea for a new one -> Managsieve (to provide serverside mail filterung rules)

Edited once, last by BeNe ().

• Install the RoudcubePlugins Plugin, follow the README and config file and you have your managesieve. It is included in this plugin.

Edited once, last by mrpink ().

• I have this running since some years. Incl. Spamassasin and userprefs. Thats not the Problem. Was just the idea to get this per default running in i-MSCP for all other users.

Gesendet von meinem One X+ mit Tapatalk

• I have this running since some years. Incl. Spamassasin and userprefs. Thats not the Problem. Was just the idea to get this per default running in i-MSCP for all other users.

Gesendet von meinem One X+ mit Tapatalk

But your changes are gone after each update. With the plugins you don't have to take care about this. ;)

• Allright - the Roundcube-plugins are exactly what i missed before.
    Works just fine after installation. Well done, well done! :)