Problem with mail sending

• Hello!

We have a server with AMD Athlon 1.5 Ghz CPU, 512Mb RAM which is running on Ubuntu server 12.04.3 x86.

We can recive emails but we can't send. Could you please help us to solve our problem?

• Hello!

We have a server with AMD Athlon 1.5 Ghz CPU, 512Mb RAM which is running on Ubuntu server 12.04.3 x86.

We can recive emails but we can't send. Could you please help us to solve our problem?

Hello ;

i-MSCP pricing (2014):

Basic installation: €25
    Basic update: €25
    Basic migration from ispCP: €30
    Online support: €30 per hour
    Plugin: €50 (basis price)

Can be more for some dev ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Hi sektor

if you post your configuration (mail client, maybe server if not default) here, then I'm sure there is help around here...

/J

• Sorry, but I cannot help you with the limited amount of information you supplied.

If you really want someone to assist, try and make it easier for them for providing as much information as possible.

• We are not here to manage the servers from another company.. So i must quote the first post of Nuxwin!

• Hi sektor

if you post your configuration (mail client, maybe server if not default) here, then I'm sure there is help around here...

/J

Dear all!

what information to solve mail problem?

mail client: roundcube
    server: default

I'm programming in php, html, javascript, css, etc.
    Anyone can help?

• Check your DNS...
    If you want to send emails with roundcube your server should resolve the domain "imap.admin.your-server.domain.tld" and "smtp.admin.your-server.domain.tld"
    The correct url of your configuration will be found in the file

Code
    1. /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/config/main.inc.php

line 146 and 78