Problems upgrading to 1.1.0-rc4.7

• Hello,

I have just update the imscp from 1.1.0-rc4.6 to the latest version rc4.7 and I have encounter some problems.

First one was with the opendkim plugin that I was using and it was not disabled before I run the update script. The only thing I could do was to delete the plugin like Nuxwin suggested in this post, and to clean up the imscp database where I could find any entries of opendkim. Once everything was cleaned I couldn't reinstall it once again. When I try to install it from the imscp admin are, all I get is a white page in my browser.

The second issue is about the external mail server option. When I'm trying to add a second entry, I get a "beautiful" error 400, " /client/mail_external_edit.php?item=3;normal Bad Request!"

If you could help me somehow with this...Anny suggestion is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks!

• Update to git master.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Yes

• The external mail server is working. But I still can't install the opendkim plugin.
    I don't know if it's a version problem or some parts of the previous installation is still active somewhere.

thank you.

• The external mail server is working. But I still can't install the opendkim plugin.
    I don't know if it's a version problem or some parts of the previous installation is still active somewhere.

thank you.

Re ;

Well, without further information, we cannot help you. Let me play like God: You should probably try the version from the incubator because this plugin as been updated to fit with the last Plugin API. ;)

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

Re ;

Well, without further information, we cannot help you. Let me play like God: You should probably try the version from the incubator because this plugin as been updated to fit with the last Plugin API. ;)

Well, you are one of the Gods of imscp. :D
    Indeed it was a version problem. I have install it from the git and everything works great.
    When I saw that the version number was still 0.0.1, didn't cross my mind that was actually the updated one.

Thanks for the help!

Edited once, last by Delta04 ().

• Well, you are one of the Gods of imscp. :D
    Indeed it was a version problem. I have install it from the git and everything works great.
    When I saw that the version number was still 0.0.1, didn't cross my mind that was actually the updated one.

Thanks for the help!

This is because this plugin has not been released yet so even if we update it, we do not update the version yet. ;)

• This is because this plugin has not been released yet so even if we update it, we do not update the version yet. ;)

OK. I've got it now! :idea:
    Now a little bit of offtopic. Do you have in plan a cloud version of imscp, the one that could work behind NAT?
    You know the kind of cloud system that Amazon EC2, Rackspace's Openstack uses.
    I miss imscp in the cloud environments that I use...

• what do you expect i-MSCP to do in a cloud? you actually know what purpose i-MSCP is for?
    [hr]
    an forum thread is one topic, issue, question, problem, to solve. if you go offtopic, so please open new thread in offtopic area ;)

Edited once, last by flames ().