How to recreate all php.ini-files

• Hi all,

quick question, how can i trigger imscp to recreate the php.ini files for every account?

Cheers
    Finn

Edited once, last by galeon ().

• Thanks gOOvER, in this case I have to specify my needs a little bit more. I want to do a change (or more specific, I did) to the /etc/imscp/fcgi/parts/php5/php.ini and rebuild all php.ini files based on this.

Or more generally speaking, I want to make a permanent change, via the bash, to all the customers php.ini files without touching every single one of them.

• set status tochange in the imscp database for all domains, aliases, subdomain, subaliases then run on shell
    /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-manager

or you can use find | sed with regex pattern an restart apache after changes done (this will be overriden on every domain change)

both solutions do not work with php-fpm, there you have special configs per user/domain/site

Edited once, last by flames ().

• set status tochange in the imscp database for all domains, then run on shell
    /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-manager

It's better to run the imscp-setup script because setting the status 'tochange' only on domains will break some things (such as DNS records for subdomains)... ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• edited my post, thanks :D
    [hr]
    btw, when runing setup, parts will be overriden with those from setup source, so change the part file in source folder

• Wait a sec, according to goover the setup-script will reset ALL configs to default?
    This could be a lot of trouble for production setups just for the change of one php.ini setting.

Edited once, last by galeon ().

• no, you misunderstood, it will reset all manual changes in parts and such, but it won't reset changes that made through panel.
    the update path of imscp is very good.
    [hr]
    you also can use a hook file, read the wiki how it works. hook files can do changes automatically that you want do manually ;)
    [hr]
    look here, how a hook file can change configs (postfix in this case, but you can do what ever you want)
    http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…-MTA-Postfix-as-smarthost

• Yeah, but if I *want* to make changes to the parts, e.g. in my case set another sendmail-path this would not work because these changes would be overwritten. Am I correct?