It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc4.6, which is a fast bugfixes release.
This release addresses the following issues:
- Removed: Apache cband module configuration (Should be provided as plugin)
- Fixed: Several 'Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference...' errors
- Added IPv6 service status support
- Changed: Any service port become editable
- Service ports interface is broken
- Unable to change admin settings
Furthermore, all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.
We would like to remind you that this version should not be used in a production environment, and that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.
Feel free to test this new version and get in touch with us about any improvement that you would like see integrated.
Major Changes in version 1.1.x
To known more about major changes included in this release, you can refer to this thread: http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…-already-incurrent-master
Thanks you for using i-MSCP.