extension_dir does not exist

• Hello,
    I've VPS with Debian 6 and imscp control panel 1.0.3.0 ,
    when browse one of my sites ,got this error

Code
    1. extension_dir does not exist: /usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs

please,how can i fix this error.

-where is Cron Jobs in imscp control panel 1.0.3.0 ?
    thank you

Edited once, last by Horus ().

• At first. You are using a very old version of i-MSCP. The current RC is more than stable as your version.
    The error of the extension seams like you had activated a modul by your own. So you have to look in the folder /etc/php/conf.d and search there for the path in the ini files

• At first. You are using a very old version of i-MSCP. The current RC is more than stable as your version.
    The error of the extension seams like you had activated a modul by your own. So you have to look in the folder /etc/php/conf.d and search there for the path in the ini files

thank you for your reply,
    please ,where is Cron Jobs in imscp control panel 1.0.3.0 ?
    thank you

• there are no cronjobs in i-MSCP. it a feature on wishlist ;)

i am use rc1.1.0-rc4.1 - I found an error, consisted in change of access rights to files after up-dating, having distributed the correct rights and having set up php.ini for each of hosts. I resolved from exceptions the option phpinfo - everything earned.

• I see no cronjobs at this time.

please,can i upgrade my imscp control panel 1.0.3.0 to Last Release: 1.1.0-rc4.4 without any error,and how?
    [hr]

i am use rc1.1.0-rc4.1 - I found an error, consisted in change of access rights to files after up-dating, having distributed the correct rights and having set up php.ini for each of hosts. I resolved from exceptions the option phpinfo - everything earned.

clearly your point please:)

Edited once, last by Horus ().

• Hello ;

This is not a forum made in noobs here. Please, read the documentation at http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php

About cron: i-MSCP and some 3rd party components (such as addons and plugins) register their cron tasks into the /etc/cron.d/imscp file using the i-MSCP cron server implementation. However, i-MSCP do not provides any cron feature for customers. This is what gOOvER meant. Of course, such feature will be implemented in near future. It's already planned.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• File not found. at this url

• File not found. at this url

Oh.....My....God... Where we go........ Just [size=large]remove[/size] the dot at end ! ! !

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().