It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc4.4, which is a fast bugfixes release.
This release addresses the following issues:
- Fixed: Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference...
- Added: Option allowing to set Email quota synchronization mode
- Allow plugins to provide their own router
- Fixed: Do not show any quota information for mailboxes which have the quota limit set to 0 (unlimited)
- Fixed: Unable to edit domain (admin level)
- Fixed #938: Bug - Ftp - Login as link is missing
- Fixed #942: Bug - Mailboxes quota synchronization is broken
Furthermore, all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.
We would like to remind you that this version should not be used in a production environment, and that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.
Feel free to test this new version and get in touch with us about any improvement that you would like see integrated.
Major Changes in version 1.1.x
To known more about major changes included in this release, you can refer to this thread: http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…-already-incurrent-master
Thanks you for using i-MSCP.