Webmail has problem

• Hello Users,

i have a problem with my webmail.

i have i-mscp installed on my debian 7.0 all installed was without error complete, now i have me make in my panel a email account then i have klicked on the button link webmail and becomes this message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hex2bin() in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/plugins/mail_fetch/functions.php on line 104

i dont know what is this problem i hope a user here can help me fix this

Best Regards

• The plugin mail_fetch is activated by your own?
    Since PHP 5.4, PHP provides his own function hex2bin. So you have to ask the maintainer for this plugin to fix it, or you delete the function in the code by your own.

BTW. I did write a plugin for i-MSCP which is working well. It is in testing phase, but it works.

• can you me pls ask in which files i must fix this and what i must change or delete please.

• i have my system updated to version i-MSCP 1.1.0-RC4.3. now i have alle problem with one deleted

i have a email adress maked an in my thunderbird used

by a test mail i becomes the message that i will disable STARTTLS ...

Can you me pls aks how i can disable STARTTLS i use Debian 7.0

in google i find not the correct outcome

Best Regards

• You have to configure your email Client correctly. That's all

You become crazy with such noobs? Welcome to the club :D

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• You have to configure your email Client correctly. That's all

LOL Thanks i know this....

When have so a good claim can you me certainly ask how.

Then i dont know where is my error, i can not send or reply emails :-(

• Sorry. If you don't know how you have to configure your email client go back to the roots. Pencil and letter!
    Here are a lot of people who have some trouble with their server and i don't want to waste my time with such questions.

• problem is lost

i have only a new install from i-mscp 1.1.0 rc4.3 gemacht on ubuntu

before this was i have used debian 7.0 with ispcp 1.0.3.0 and this had probs have so i have upgraded on i-mscp 1.1.0 rc4.3 then was all rdy without webmail this was nerv

so i have used ubuntu 13.04 and i-mscp 1.1.0 rc4.3 and now all will used.

but thanks for all help here
    and sorry for my nerv