i-MSCP 1.1.0-RC3 released

• It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc3, which is the third release Candidate of i-MSCP.

This release addresses the following issues/Features:

CONFIGS:

• Removed Amavis, ClamAV and SpamAssassin configuration (Such service must be provided as plugin)

ENGINE:

• Added config_readonly option in bootstrap
    • Added cron job for deactivation of entities belonging to an expired account
    • Fixed: Allow to get raw db connection
    • Fixed: unable to remove htgroup
    • Fixed: TERM environment variable not set (IMSCP::Debug library)
    • Removed 'dnschange' status
    • Updated 'change' status to 'tochange' and 'delete' status to 'todelete'

GUI:

• Added plugin archive upload feature (tar.gz, tar.bz2 and zip)
    • Updated plugin API (Several BC breaks expected)
    • Removed 'dnschange' status
    • Updated status: 'change' to 'tochange' and 'delete' to 'todelete'
    • Added protected Web folders option to hosting plans

SETUP:

• Items with status other than 'ok' and similar are not longer rebuilded on update

TOOLS:

• Fixed: Awstats - Forbidden access (Ubuntu Lucid)

Tickets:

• Fixed #782: Bug - Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered...
    • Fixed #786: Bug - Httpd Server impl. - apache_php_fpm. - No input file specified
    • Fixed #790: Defect - Postfix 2.10.x - Relay access - SASL authentication
    • Fixed #793: Bug - Autoinstaller/Setup - Admin user is getting new id in database
    • Fixed #808: Enhancement - Possibility to Upload i-MSCP Plugins via GUI
    • Fixed #809: Bug - Autoinstaller - Preseed feature - Error while executing query: Duplicate entry 'admin'
    • Fixed #816: Bug - Unable to uninstall i-MSCP
    • Fixed #819: Tasks - Clean up PHP Settings
    • Fixed #822: Bug - Auto responder feature broken
    • Fixed #831: Bug - imscp_daemon: send_line(): socket write error
    • Fixed #841: Bug - Autoinstaller - Preseed feature - some errors
    • Fixed #848: Bug - Backend - Wrong after hook in function _buildMasterPhpFpmPoolFile

Furthermore, all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.

We would like to remind you that this version should not be used in a production environment, and that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.
    Feel free to test this new version and get in touch with us about any improvement that you would like see integrated.

Major Changes in version 1.1.x
    To known more about major changes included in this release, you can refer to this thread: http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…-already-incurrent-master

Errata
    You can consult the errata for this release here: http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…ata-for-release-1-1-0-rc3

Download:
    https://sourceforge.net/projec…files/i-MSCP%201.1.0-rc3/
    https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/tags

Thanks you for using i-MSCP.

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Awesome, great work everyone!

Regarding: Removed Amavis, ClamAV and SpamAssassin configuration (Such service must be provided as plugin)

What is the behavior then when upgrading? Will existing configurations of these be completely removed? Will their installs be removed? Those both seem dangerous, especially when there is no plugin replacement yet. I have yet to upgrade, I'm running git master from a week ago or so, so just asking :)

Edited once, last by anarking ().

• Awesome, great work everyone!

Regarding: Removed Amavis, ClamAV and SpamAssassin configuration (Such service must be provided as plugin)

What is the behavior then when upgrading? Will existing configurations of these be completely removed? Will their installs be removed? Those both seem dangerous, especially when there is no plugin replacement yet. I have yet to upgrade, I'm running git master from a week ago or so, so just asking :)

Hello ;

Only the Postfix configuration part has been removed from the conffiles as provided by i-MSCP. You should create a hook to re-add them. It's really easy. Look at the plugin section and see how the Postfix smarthost plugin is working.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206