Re;

See your PM.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• It's already send - Thanks.

Ok then, I'll test after eating.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

• Edit: As I see, the two domains that are present in your database are not limited for mail accounts. See the domain_mailacc_limit field of the domain table. I'll use you database to process some tests after eating.

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Just updated to latest git.

I cleared all customers and resellers and started again. I made a new reseller and made a hosting plan (see attachment Screenshot_16).

I then made a new customer using that hosting plan (see the rest of the screenshots). But the new customer does not seem to get the hosting plan. The hosting plan does not take in to effect!

Files

Concrete5 Denmark - CMS til alle
    --------------------------
    Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark

• Just updated to latest git.

I cleared all customers and resellers and started again. I made a new reseller and made a hosting plan (see attachment Screenshot_16).

I then made a new customer using that hosting plan (see the rest of the screenshots). But the new customer does not seem to get the hosting plan. The hosting plan does not take in to effect!

Re ;

I'll commit several change in few minutes. Then you will retry with new reseller, hosting plan and so on.

• Sorry, but I went to bed last night. I will try out your changes. But I can't se any commits on the git!
    [hr]
    Just to add to this.

I tried to create a new hosting plan in the reseller (reseller now has 2 hosting plans). I then login as the customer and I am unable to find "Request hosting plan upgrade" no where.
    I then logged in as reseller and try to find a function to assign a new hosting plan to the customer. No luck...
    As I see, the hosting plan idea has no effect what so ever. It is just a bunch of data in the database.
    I actually liked the idea that a customer could request an upgrade to a different hosting plan through the iMSCP panel. and in the same time a reseller could assign the new hosting plan to the customer.

I actually also liked the idea of ordering a hosting plan. We will never use some external billing solution (we will probably make our own system). We will always send a bill as PDF in e-mail to be payed normally. We will probably make some solution to have costumers paying by credit-card. But most of our clients are companies that expect a bill i the mail to pay.

I like the idea about having some sort of API to the iMSCP panel. But be careful about removing all this functionality from the panel.

Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark

Edited once, last by MGAV ().

• Hello ;

Sorry, but I went to bed last night. I will try out your changes. But I can't se any commits on the git!

Don't worry, if you do not see any commit it's because I was in my bed too...

Well, we decided to remove both order and billing management from i-MSCP, including the package upgrade feature. As announced in that thread: http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…-already-incurrent-master, we prefer let order/billing management to a specialized interface such as WHMCS and Boxbilling.

For instance, WHMCS allows the customer to order a package upgrade (as long the reseller allows such thing). Providing such a function via i-MSCP doesn't make sense because a package upgrade (therefore also package downgrade) necessarily implies a billing action, which is not managed by i-MSCP.

The hosting plans feature in i-MSCP has been kept only to allow reseller to create customer accounts without having to setup all properties again and again. You must no longer see the i-MSCP hosting plan feature as a billing interface.

By the way, if you are able to integrate a payment solution by yourself without requiring any external software, you are also able to grab/modify any information from the i-MSCP database to either process a package upgrade/downgrade, and/or generate any bill for your customers.

[hr]

About the issues mentioned above. I've checked and I've found some inconsistencies. For now, you can create an hosting plan with mail limit set to -1, and external mail feature set to 'yes'. But in other side, when creating a customer without hosting plan, you are not allowed to set the external mail server feature to 'yes' if you set the mail limit to -1... I think that these two features shouldn't be linked and so, I must provide a fix for that. I'll so work on that today and commit the whole thing ASAP.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Great....
    I understand your ide. But still it would be nice to be able to iFrame a link of the hosting plan to a reseller promotion/webshop website. That way when changing something in a hosting plan it will automatically reflect on the reseller promotion/webshop website.

Regarding WHMCS and Boxbilling... The problem here is that they probably do not supply the payment option of the Danish credit card "Dankort". And if we should do any kind of sale of hosting plans through a webshop, it would be absolut nessesary that it was possible to use "Dankort"!

I am looking forward to be able to use the hosting plan again.

Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark

• Great....
    I understand your ide. But still it would be nice to be able to iFrame a link of the hosting plan to a reseller promotion/webshop website. That way when changing something in a hosting plan it will automatically reflect on the reseller promotion/webshop website.

Regarding WHMCS and Boxbilling... The problem here is that they probably do not supply the payment option of the Danish credit card "Dankort". And if we should do any kind of sale of hosting plans through a webshop, it would be absolut nessesary that it was possible to use "Dankort"!

I am looking forward to be able to use the hosting plan again.

I think all newly released Dankort's in Denmark are VISA certified, I might be wrong, but I can check up on it. And if your primary clients are business clients this shouldn't be a problem.

As goes for WHMCS, it has support for many gateways:
    http://docs.whmcs.com/Payment_Gateways

It should be possible integrating it with ex. DIBS etc.
    Epay.dk already have a WHMCS module for Dankort transactions:
    http://www.epay.dk/moduler-til-epay/WHMCS-betalingsmodul.asp