Some issues with master

• Hi Nuxwin,

We just installed the last github version. I have understood what you have removed and I agree totally. But after installation I made a reseller that has the following limits:
    Domains: 50
    Aliasses: -1
    Subdomains: 150
    Mail: -1
    Ftp: 200
    SQL DB: 200
    SQL USR: 200

When I then login as the reseller and make a Hosting Plan with the following limits:
    Max Subdomains: 3
    FTP: 4
    SQL DB: 4
    SQL USR: 4

And so on...

I then try to make a customer with that hosting plan and get the following error:

Is there something here I am missing or are you just not finished debugging after removing billing module?

Concrete5 Denmark - CMS til alle
    --------------------------
    Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Hello;

I'll test.

I move this report in appropriate thread.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Ok, I confirm... I'll fix that now..

with debug mode, it's more easy to find the cause:

Code
    1. Notice: Undefined offset: 9 in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/reseller-functions.php on line 561Notice: Undefined offset: 8 in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/reseller-functions.php on line 561Notice: Undefined offset: 7 in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/reseller-functions.php on line 561Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/reseller-functions.php on line 561Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/reseller-functions.php on line 561Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/reseller-functions.php on line 561Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/reseller-functions.php on line 561Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/reseller-functions.php on line 561

• badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks,
    We are documenting the installation procedure (I did a screencast) and I was a little confused when I could not get it to work as I thought it should. First I used some time to figure out that I was not just stupid. But what ever I did I got the same error. :-(
    So bottom line - It had to be a bug :-)

Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark

Edited once, last by MGAV ().

• Re ;

No problem. We are in stabilization period, which allow us to fix all issue like this. We integrated several change in master and we are expecting some bug reports.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

• OK,

I think I have one more....

As you saw I disabled mail accounts for the customer (-1). But I still see the (and can access) the mail administration for the customer. I am also able to create mail accounts. But I am not allowed to login to webmail. But I can see the created mail account in the panel for the customer.
    Could this have some thing to do with the fact that I enabled external mail accounts for the costumer?

Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark

• OK,

I think I have one more....

As you saw I disabled mail accounts for the customer (-1). But I still see the (and can access) the mail administration for the customer. I am also able to create mail accounts. But I am not allowed to login to webmail. But I can see the created mail account in the panel for the customer.
    Could this have some thing to do with the fact that I enabled external mail accounts for the costumer?

I'll check that too.

• Re;

I'm unable to reproduce your last issue. Well, can you please send me a dump of your i-MSCP database?

Thanks you for using i-MSCP

• Yes, but I do not seem to figure out how to attach it in a PM message

Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark