Some issues with master

• I have not investigated this enough. But our final solution would be to integrate this in our own webshop module (Concrete5 eCommerce).

Just to add....
    About the billing and order management.... Why not just make a down sized solution and call it "Request Hosting Plan" for the customer and "Release Hosting Plan" for the reseller? Not billing og anything, just the option to communicate directly inside the iMSCP panel.

Concrete5 Denmark - CMS til alle
    --------------------------
    Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark

• Re ;

Great....
    I understand your ide. But still it would be nice to be able to iFrame a link of the hosting plan to a reseller promotion/webshop website. That way when changing something in a hosting plan it will automatically reflect on the reseller promotion/webshop website.

About the iframe, you surely mean, see the billing interface as part of i-MSCP... Well, for now, i-MSCP allow to add some menus. We can integrate such feature later if you want.

About data synchronization

You are taking the problem in wrong way. For instance, when using WHMCS, you create your packages from its interface. Then, when you create new customer account via WHMCS and receive a new order, the data are synchronized on i-MSCP side via a plugin (once the order is confirmed).

Again, i-MSCP must not be responsible to manage any billing operation. Doing data synchronization from i-MSCP to WHMCS is not the way. Doing the data synchronization from WHMCS to i-MSCP is the good way. It's the same principle with all billing interfaces since it's the first interface that your customer will see.

Regarding WHMCS and Boxbilling... The problem here is that they probably do not supply the payment option of the Danish credit card "Dankort". And if we should do any kind of sale of hosting plans through a webshop, it would be absolut nessesary that it was possible to use "Dankort"!

I am looking forward to be able to use the hosting plan again.

Both WHMCS and Boxbilling provide an API for ISP, which allow to add support for any payment options.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• OK,
    Let's see what you come up with.... I am excited about this....

We already looked in to WHMCS because one of best Concrete5 CMS developers already made the connection between Concrete5 CMS and WHMCS. (See http://www.hostco.com)

Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark

• I just made an upgrade from last git.

When creating new customer the customer is still not getting the hosting plan! Every entry in the customer profile is default "0" and PHP is off. (See below)...

Domain Enabled
    Domain aliases 0 / Unlimited
    Subdomains 0 / Unlimited
    Ftp accounts 0 / Unlimited
    Mail accounts 0 / Unlimited
    Sql databases 0 / Unlimited
    Sql users 0 / Unlimited
    PHP Disabled
    PHP Editor Disabled
    CGI Disabled
    Custom DNS records Disabled
    External mail servers Disabled
    Software installer Disabled
    Web statistics Enabled
    Backup Disabled

Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark

• Be patient please, change are not in master yet...

• ;)
    I am patient. I am just unsure about you understand the problem...

As I wrote before - I am very exited about this and would like to test and help as much as I can.
    :)

Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark

• Hello

Change are in master. Can you test with last master, new reselller and customer?

Thank you for using i-MSCP

• :) Bravo... Thanks...

It seems to work now. I just installed last git and went testing a little bit. Hosting Plans are now working on customers. Great...

I have done some small test and found 2 small issues:

1. Logged in as admin under settings where the left menu should say "Add custom menu" it reads "{TR_DYNAMIC_TITLE}":

2. I tried to make a site restore.

I took the packed files from an other server (sql and packed htdocs) and copied them in to the /backup folder on the new server.
    I then ran the restore function in the "Webtools>>Daily backup" menu. It seems that the sql restore went alright. But the htdocs folder disappeared from the customer folder. I went in to the folder through the SSH (putty console) and found the files there alright, but the user/group of the htdocs folder was changed to "Unknown User/www-data" where it should be "vu2003/vu2003". It seems that the rights assignment goes wrong when unpacking the backup package.

Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark

• Re;

:) Bravo... Thanks...

It seems to work now. I just installed last git and went testing a little bit. Hosting Plans are now working on customers. Great...

Thanks.

I have done some small test and found 2 small issues:

1. Logged in as admin under settings where the left menu should say "Add custom menu" it reads "{TR_DYNAMIC_TITLE}":

Code
    1. General settings Languages {TR_DYNAMIC_TITLE} Ip management Server traffic Welcome mail Lost password mail Service ports Softwares management Software options Plugin management

Well, I'll fix that now. Thanks for your report.

2. I tried to make a site restore.

I took the packed files from an other server (sql and packed htdocs) and copied them in to the /backup folder on the new server.
    I then ran the restore function in the "Webtools>>Daily backup" menu. It seems that the sql restore went alright. But the htdocs folder disappeared from the customer folder. I went in to the folder through the SSH (putty console) and found the files there alright, but the user/group of the htdocs folder was changed to "Unknown User/www-data" where it should be "vu2003/vu2003". It seems that the rights assignment goes wrong when unpacking the backup package.

A ticket is already opened for that issue. I'll fix it this night.

See http://trac.i-mscp.net/ticket/759

Try to execute the following command to fix permissions:

Code
    1. # perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup --debug

Thank you for using i-MSCP

• I think the command is: /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup --debug

Michael Jensen-Maar
    Concrete5 Danmark