I-mscp and Outlook

• Hello!

Someone can tell me, how can I use my I-mscp with outlook??? :) I'd like to use Outlook with pop3 setup.

I tried to pop3.domain.tld and smtp.domain.tld but didn't work :(

Thank you very much!

• I think microsoft software has problems with some default protocols. Are you using courier? Because my sis and mother have got an lumia smartphone and similar problems. After updating to dovecot the connection worked perfectly. I think it's because of the authentification method...

PS: I would recommend to use imap :D
    PS²: As user you have to use the full email-address, not only the username..

Edited once, last by mafioso ().

• I really hope this is a joke!

Thanks your answer F*cking IDIOT!!!!!
    [hr]

I think microsoft software has problems with some default protocols. Are you using courier? Because my sis and mother have got an lumia smartphone and similar problems. After updating to dovecot the connection worked perfectly. I think it's because of the authentification method...

PS: I would recommend to use imap :D
    PS²: As user you have to use the full email-address, not only the username..

I'm using dovecot. The default pop3 port was wrong in Outlook or I typed something wrong :) . The smtp worked well, now the pop3 too.

Thank you

Edited once, last by gabesz86 ().

• biologist
    gabesz86
    Please stop the "discussion"! This forum is not thought for bashing.

gabesz86 next time please post more information. Because of your answer to biologist you got a warning. I think that's more than understandable.

Edited once, last by mafioso ().

• biologist
    gabesz86

Please stop the "discussion"! This forum is not thought for bashing. gabesz86 next time please post more information. Because of your answer to gabesz86 you got a warning. I think that's more than understandable.

Ok I understand, but I don't understand biologist why can't answer similar: "the smtp.domain.tld and po3.domain.tld should to work, please check your Outlook setup again"

I think this is the normal forum post/answer, and not what him answered. Why posted reply, If he knows him answer not useful and only Off, the thread.....

• Thanks your answer F*cking IDIOT!!!!!
    [hr]

I'm using dovecot. The default pop3 port was wrong in Outlook or I typed something wrong :) . The smtp worked well, now the pop3 too.

Thank you

Hello ;

You can use Outlook either with pop3 or imap. Both work with iMSCP... We are not here to teach you. Google is your friend..

BTW: Next time you use some insult on our forum, you get banned for a while.

Thanks you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().