I-MSCP expectations in 2023?

• ;(;(;(

Don't you think that if there was someone, there would have been a fork years ago?

Find another panel like Keyhelp that is being developed. The development of I-mscp is dead.

• Dont wait, its too late.

No Freeware Plugins.

After payed plugins letsencrypt, dkim, multi php versions never got working updates.

Was always very buggy.

Change to keyhelp.

Best decision ever.

• You seems really mad... if you are not happy reitbrud , just leave with your rage.

I've all the plugins you cited here, all still work flawlessly on my setup... (including latest versions of PHP).

You switch over to another system ? nice for you, so why you keep posting there ?

• You seems really mad... if you are not happy reitbrud , just leave with your rage.

I've all the plugins you cited here, all still work flawlessly on my setup... (including latest versions of PHP).

You switch over to another system ? nice for you, so why you keep posting there ?

I have also all plugins paid and they work. But i can not say that for php ! My customers need version 8.2 and i cant install it. You said latest PHP do you mean really latest 8.2 and how you did it ?

• Thank you very much for the help. I asked in many topics because I thought the project is in deep coma. Seems it is not so deep :) I am scared to install debian 10 again because i did that before 2 years and used the maintenance release. Then half of the things did not work as expected so i went back to debian 9. I even reported the bugs ... So you used debian 10 and which imscp version ? 1.5.3 stable or maintenance release ?