Current status of youtrack

• Hi all,^^

I thought I could have a look at Youtrack but I always get: Error 522 - Connection timed out

Is it obsolete or only temporary down?:cool:

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Kind Regards,

Manuel

• Hi theprincy

Thank you for clarification ^^ It is very unusual that Cloudflare has so long to fix a problem between themselves and a remote server. Usually there are outages of some minutes / hours. Is there a routing-problem between Cloudflare and the ISP?

I hope Youtrack will be back soon :thumbsup: I want to check what I (maybe) can fix in the next few days ;)

• Doubt it's a cloudfare issue with it being out this long. But either which way i doubt it's of major importance to nuxwin as he seems to only come on once a month or so, and seems to only be working on the rewrite and not worrying about imscp anymore.

If you are talking about what isn't working in the maintanence branch the major thing is the plugin system is broken and you can not install plugins. there are a few other issues i found when using the maintanence branch but that is the major one.

• Hi theprincy

Thank you for clarification ^^ It is very unusual that Cloudflare has so long to fix a problem between themselves and a remote server. Usually there are outages of some minutes / hours. Is there a routing-problem between Cloudflare and the ISP?

I hope Youtrack will be back soon :thumbsup: I want to check what I (maybe) can fix in the next few days ;)

yes, it is a problem with the SSL management it has been reported several times but every time it recurs, in practice you have to go to the management and save the settings until they solve it is a break I had to disable Cloudflare

Notelseit.com

• Hello, to clarify, Youtrack is currently offline. We inform you as soon it is online again.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Happy new year!