Roundcube Webmail Update?

• Of course,

you can always update all tools in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/ by just replacing them. I regularly replace Monsta, phpMyAdmin and roundcube with latest versions.

• Thank you for the info, I am not sure how to do the update though. Can I do it through SFTP access with FileZilla?

Can I also update the Spamassasin version or do I have to wait until the plugin version is updated?

• You can update your i-MSCP gui Tools by uploading them in the right directory on your server using SFTP or SCP.

But for Spamassassing, programs running on your machine, you habe to connect via ssh and start your package installer like apt or aptitude and do the update there.

I would not wait for an update of the plugin. But make a backup first. Maybe the plugin has problems with the new version.
    And make a copy of the tools directories befor uploading a new version of phpmyadmin or roundcube.

• Thanks, I will try it with updating through the gui directory via SFTP.

So for the Spamassassin it is possible to update the version to a newer one than in the Plugin?
    I have the latest plugin version 2.0.1 installed but that is from 2017?

• The Spamassassin plugin is more or less independent of the Spamassassin version (package) provided by Debian/Ubuntu.

As mentioned: A backup is always a good idea.

You can update all system packages, inclusive Spamassassin with:

Code
    1. aptitude update
    2. aptitude upgrade

The plugin is working fine with the latest Spamassassin package version provided by Debian Stretch.

• Hi there,

I made the update of Roundcube to 1.4.10.

Unfortunately the calendar and tasks no longer work.

Do you have to do something to make it work?

Isn't that possible because you have the RoundcubePlugins.

EDIT:

Now it is working.

I must update all plugins.

greeting

Viktor

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 8.10 | Codename: jessie

- i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3 | Build: 20180516 | Codename: Ennio Morricone

- Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), PanelRedirect (v 1.2.0) & SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)

- LetsEncrypt (v 3.6.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)

Edited 2 times, last by Viktor ().