Domain errors in i-mscp with german umlauts

• Hi there,

I created a domain with an german Umlaut (ü) and redirected to another domain.

After a while I would like to start installing Drupal on that account.

Cause PHP didn't worked (approx. caused by myself- I firstly forgot to allow it) I deleted the account.

Even after new-creating it, the domain does event redirect.

However, alternatively I would start installing it on a subdomain "19", but even calling up the "index.html" file in /htdocs/19/ doesn't work (always error 404).

Does anyone know the problem or may help?

Thx and kind regards

• Hello,

I am wondering - why you would like to call the index.html file from the htdocs folder directly!

Usually the "Domain" or Subdomain are binded to the htdocs directory in the correct way.

Do you have I-MSCP installed on a local server - as example 192.168.1.100? If the server is on the world wide web, the question is, why you are not calling the "Umlaut Domain" (example: grömen.de) with the link: grömen.de/index.html ???

Please clearify a bit, what exactly you have set up and follow our Reporting rules - Reminder

EDIT: How do you set-up the redirect from the "Umlaut-Domain" to the other one?

Best regards.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• Thanks for answering!

The server is running on world wide web.

When I call the index.html on the subdomain it's actually the same (cf. attachment).

I made the redirection by the config in the domain-settings (as you can see in the screenshot).

Thx und BR

• And here the reporting facts:

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Build: 2018120800
    Codename: Ennio Morricone

Here the extract:

[DEBUG] iMSCP::Bootstrapper::boot: Booting backend....

[DEBUG] iMSCP::LockFile::acquire: Acquiring exclusive lock on /var/lock/imscp.lock

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: LetsEncrypt (ID 1)

[DEBUG] Modules::Plugin::_executePluginAction: Executing run( ) action on Plugin::LetsEncrypt

[DEBUG] iMSCP::Execute::execute: /bin/systemctl is-active apache2

[DEBUG] iMSCP::Provider::Service::Abstract::_exec: active

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: SpamAssassin (ID 2)

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: RoundcubePlugins (ID 4)

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::ServerIP tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::ServerIP

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::SSLcertificate tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::SSLcertificate

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::User tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::User

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Domain tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::Domain

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Subdomain tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::Subdomain

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Alias tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::Alias

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::SubAlias tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::SubAlias

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::CustomDNS tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::CustomDNS

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::CustomDNS tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::CustomDNS

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::FtpUser tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::FtpUser

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Mail tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::Mail

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Htpasswd tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::Htpasswd

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Htgroup tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::Htgroup

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Htaccess tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::Htaccess

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::SubAlias tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::SubAlias

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Alias tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::Alias

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Subdomain tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::Subdomain

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Domain tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::Domain

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::User tasks...

[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::User

[DEBUG] iMSCP::Execute::execute: perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-pkt-mngr 'WyIxIiwiMiIsImRydXBhbC04LjcuNSIsInRvYWRkIiwibm8iXQ=='

[DEBUG] iMSCP::LockFile::release: Releasing exclusive lock on /var/lock/imscp.lock

[FATAL] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: cp: cannot stat ‘/var/www/imscp/gui/data/persistent/softwares/2/drupal-8.7.5-1.tar.gz’: No such file or directory at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/DbTasksProcessor.pm line 400.

• Additionally I tried to install Drupal on an other subdomain on an other domain. But here exactly the same error.

It seems like i-mscp isn't handling or redirecting the new (sub-)domains to their directory...

• Just to be sure...: did you clean the cache in the browser? The Web-Forwardings are stored in the cache and therefore changes are often not visible in time when not clearing the browser cache.

• That also depends on the redirection you use. If you use a permanent one (301 as an example), then yes. Otherwise no. Never had an issue with temp redirects (without clearing the cache).

Have a nice day. :)

• For the (www.)19.bundesschülertagung.de I get a Dollibar Login screen

for (www.)bundesschülertagung.de I get an i-MSCP 403 forbidden

and for http://www.bundesschülertagung.de/index.html or index.php it says Page not found.

Try to locate my access (11:37:40 MESZ) and find out where apache tries to locate the documentRoot....

Since I also get an 403 when calling http://dmn20.configpanel.<yourdomain> I think you have to have a closer look into the documentRoot...

/J