Desaparecidas todas las direcciones de mi cuenta de webmail

• Dio un error el servidor, que está corriendo en Debian 9 y i-MSCP 1.5.3 Build: 2018120800 Codename: Ennio Morricone, y lo reinicié, ahora en la cuenta de uno de los dominios han desaparecido las libreta de direcciones, tengo una copia, pero no se que fichero restaurar para que la recupere

• Dio un error el servidor, que está corriendo en Debian 9 y i-MSCP 1.5.3 Build: 2018120800 Codename: Ennio Morricone, y lo reinicié, ahora en la cuenta de uno de los dominios han desaparecido las libreta de direcciones, tengo una copia, pero no se que fichero restaurar para que la recupere

Good morning,

You're talking about what exactly? Contacts from Roundcube? If yes, you need to restore you imscp_roundcube database.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Where is the backup of the database? Nobody can tell you. It is your responsibility to backup the various databases prior upgrading to a newer i-MSCP version.

• If you are talking about the default backups (if enabled):

/var/www/virtual/domain-name/backups

Manually made backups are there, where you set them to (most of the times in the folder you executed the command).

Have a nice day. :)

• He buscado por todo el sistema de archivos a ver si había alguna copia de imscp_roundcube, pero no encontré nada, en fin se habrá perdido todo.

• Well, Nuxwin already told you. Its up to you, to backup the database (and files if you want to be one the safe side) before you do a upgrade/update.

The mail backup inside the backups folder should only contain the mails and so on. I doubt that the contacts are saved there as well (but I am not sure).

Have a nice day. :)

• Well, Nuxwin already told you. Its up to you, to backup the database (and files if you want to be one the safe side) before you do a upgrade/update.

The mail backup inside the backups folder should only contain the mails and so on. I doubt that the contacts are saved there as well (but I am not sure).

The contacts are saved in the roundcube database. No backup is made for it. That why in the imscp upgrade instructions it is clearly stated that you need make a backup of your data prior upgrading...