LetsEncrypt Fehler

• Version:

i-MSCP 1.5.3

Build: 2018120800

Ich bekomme immer diesen Fehler bei der installation von LetsEncrypt-Plugin

letsencrypt1.PNG

hab hier ein Doku gefungen und danach versucht zuinstallieren.

libssl-dev ist jetzt installiert aber ich bekomme das Plugin nicht installiert Unerwarteter Fehler

Code
    1. Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten:
    2. Plugin::LetsEncrypt::enable: E: Probleme können nicht korrigiert werden, Sie haben zurückgehaltene defekte Pakete. at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/backend/LetsEncrypt.pm line 266.

apt-get update leuft ohne Fehler durch und upgrade auch

kann einer mir Helfen?

LG

Thomas

• Vielleicht hilft die Log weiter

Code
    1. €‹Statusinformationen werden eingelesen....libarray-diff-perl ist schon die neueste Version.libconvert-asn1-perl ist schon die neueste Version.libdatetime-format-strptime-perl ist schon die neueste Version.lsb-release ist schon die neueste Version.ca-certificates ist schon die neueste Version.git ist schon die neueste Version.0 aktualisiert, 0 neu installiert, 0 zu entfernen und 0 nicht aktualisiert.[Fri May 10 09:03:42 2019] [debug] Modules::Plugin::_executePluginAction: Executing enable( ) action on Plugin::LetsEncrypt[Fri May 10 09:03:42 2019] [debug] iMSCP::Execute::execute: update-ca-certificates --fresh[Fri May 10 09:03:48 2019] [debug] (eval): Clearing symlinks in /etc/ssl/certs...done.Updating certificates in /etc/ssl/certs... 152 added, 0 removed; done.Running hooks in /etc/ca-certificates/update.d....done.[Fri May 10 09:03:48 2019] [debug] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering onLoadTemplate event[Fri May 10 09:03:48 2019] [debug] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering beforeHttpdBuildConf event[Fri May 10 09:03:48 2019] [debug] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering afterHttpdBuildConfFile event[Fri May 10 09:03:48 2019] [debug] iMSCP::Execute::execute: update-ca-certificates[Fri May 10 09:03:49 2019] [debug] (eval): Updating certificates in /etc/ssl/certs... 0 added, 0 removed; done.Running hooks in /etc/ca-certificates/update.d....done.[Fri May 10 09:03:49 2019] [debug] iMSCP::Execute::execute: /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/bin/certbot-auto --non-interactive --no-self-upgrade --version
  • Thomas Martin

Good morning,

Please when you're doing some copy-pasta, don't forget to surround the content with bbcode tags such as [code]content[/code]. Not doing this lead to unreadable content and that is prohibited on our forums. Please edit your previous post to fix that issue.

Regarding your problem, please edit the `/etc/apt/preferences.d/imscp` APT preferences file and remove any pinning on the SSL related packages. Once done execute apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade and retry.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thomas Martin

The problem is that you don't give us enough details about the error. As I see, there is something wrong with package dependencies but you're not showing us the exact APT error. Also, you don't say us which distribution/codename you're using.

Please provide us with the following information:

1. Your distribution ID and codename
    2. The LetsEncrypt plugin version you're using
    3. The exact error as reported by APT

If you're not able to provide the exact error as reported by APT, you can always give us an access to your server through private conversation for further investigation.

BTW: Please edit your previous post to add bbcode tags.

• Thomas Martin

The problem was due to held packages. gcc-4.9 was not installable due to broken dependencies. Somehow, the binutils package was updated to a unexpected version. Once the problem has been fixed, the LetsEncrypt plugin installation went well.

Also, I've removed all LE vhosts that you created manually using certbot. I've also purged the certbot package which was installed. The i-MSCP LetsEncrypt plugin make use of its own certbot client version. Then I've re-enabled LetsEncrypt for all involved sites through the control panel.

• Nuxwin

Added the Label not a bug